Anyone got free Mjolner lol?

Hey guys,do you think Molten strike can replace Cyclone for someone who got the desync problem?
IGN:TheBlessedTurtle

"He has sick fusing luck though (he made like seven six-links with a couple of hundred fusings in total). That's why he has insane gear I think."

Those of us who are self-found (ie "about to die") salute you.

I have to farm two uniques for this build- ie I will never have it.
I will reserve my judgement for like Reboticon pointed out, a reflect map, preferably elemental reflect + elemental reflect rare together.

I think everybody can make a screen wiper if he doesn't have to care about reflect?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem написал:
I will reserve my judgement for like Reboticon pointed out, a reflect map, preferably elemental reflect + elemental reflect rare together.

I think everybody can make a screen wiper if he doesn't have to care about reflect?

I have not had too much problem with reflect yet, although a little care is advisable. Much worse problems with Exiles.
"
Xavderion написал:
"
LeftyLucy написал:
"
klayveR написал:
Because I never got lucky with drops. This was probably the best drop I ever had.

Has insane gear... best drop ever is andvarius...

Yeah, probably doesn't RMT... nothing to see here.

He has sick fusing luck though (he made like seven six-links with a couple of hundred fusings in total). That's why he has insane gear I think.

Thanks for clearing this up.

But you know, if someone has more wealth than you or some GG items, he RMTs. Path of Exile Rule #1.
"
Nemmerle написал:
"
Boem написал:

I have not had too much problem with reflect yet, although a little care is advisable. Much worse problems with Exiles.

Reflect isn't a big deal for me either, provided that there isn't a -max resists mod on the map. The LGoH+GMP on my lightning strike almost immediately covers the damage from reflect, provided the pack I'm swinging at is large enough.

By far, the biggest threat is lightning thorns. As soon as I know there are arcmages around, I start swinging very, very carefully.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
I don't understand how he doesn't desync during that entire vid.. The SECOND I press the button for cyclone I'm desynced for 5-10 seconds, minimum. Don't understand.

probly cus your not getting "desync" most the time people who think they are getting desync just have a connection problem
^but the op is using cyclone for his proqs, thats a whole other scenario vs reflect imo.

You for instance can get lgoh from the chained projectiles of your LS covering a far greater area (like you said, enough creeps nullify reflect), the OP however can not with his build design.

Just saying :) this might look like fun (and i think it very much is xD) but has some serious downsides inherent to it?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem написал:
...but has some serious downsides inherent to it?

Yes, to both our builds. And pretty much anyone that uses the hammer. I found it funny that almost all the responses in the "nerf prediction" threads include this item now... Clearly those people haven't actually played with it. It may just be the most well designed GG unique in the game.

I would cry tears of joy if CoC was completely removed, and in it's place a series of items like (not EXACTLY like, but similar to) Mjolner were added.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
right now im sitting at a probably 98% optimized main with EXTREMELY specific gear to come together to make his build work. this gear i've worked hard for and have also gotten lucky with obtaining.

i may just need to retire my main, sell most of the used gear and set up a build similar to this but evasion/dodge based.
i've already done a bunch of theory crafting and calculating and i can make it work. i'd have a ranger start, and could still get the required stats as well as maxing out resistances with very specific uniques and tree as well as a semi-specific ring i might be able to buy but could fairly easily craft.

my theory would utilize the new unique sword as an offhand dual wield weapon, that ups lightning dmg by 12% per frenzy charge, just to get a bit more oomph per discharge cast. i'd use frenzy as the main attack instead of cyclone due to dsync issues as well as generating more charges.
i'd get more charges from using frenzy on its own as well as the dual wield mechanic. frenzy alternates weapons so i could potentially have 3 casts before discharging any charges (offhand atk, main atk, offhand atk, main atk*discharge) which would equate to 3 power charges and 3 frenzy.
this would translate into a bonus of 36% lightning dmg at the time of explosion which would kill everything and grant even more frenzy charges via blood rage (if i used it). with a max of 7 frenzy charges, the next explosion would grant a bonus up to 84% lightning dmg as well as 140 hp per kill.

damage aside, the defensive aspect would be very viable as well. sitting with a cool 45% dual wield block, 45%ish evasion (90%ish projectile evasion), 40% dodge, 45% spell dodge (atziri steps) and still capped resistances. all of this on top of a 5/6 link cast when damage taken (chest armor) with enduring cry, immortal call, increased duration and a 5th of possibly summon skeletons, a 6th of spell totem for said skeletons.
this would provide enough damage avoidance to not have concern regarding the increased damage aspect via Hyaon's Fury. if im correct that damage increase would not even come into play in reflect, since to cast discharge you'd consume the charges which give the increase.

yup - i may just need to make this transition. the biggest temptation is to have a build to hear that AMAZING discharge sound constantly. i've always wanted to make a discharger purely for that sound.
otherwise im becoming somewhat bored with PoE and my current build. there is almost nothing else for me to do on my current main other than just play. almost no other improvements can be made except for finishing to craft a ring, which i cannot afford to do.

this build is sweet sweet hot sex and i want to be apart of it - with an evasion spin, of course. thats how i roll

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация