The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

I think that might be the highest quality avatar to date.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
ha! That's cool man. Nice one
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Charan написал:
I think that might be the highest quality avatar to date.

Have to agree, that's beautiful. Now the question is - which artist did it?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I finally got mine!

It's not as flashy as some others, but it's mine, made just for me.

The San Jacinto monument holds considerable sentimental value with me, even though I'm not a native Texan. In typical Wraeclastian fashion it's been corrupted.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
"
Dragon585 написал:
I received my 2nd avatar today and I love it! Being a fan of game of thrones and dragons, I asked GGG's art department for an avatar of the silver queen with a young dragon. I am not sure which of GGG's talented artists did my 2nd avatar, but he/she did a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier with it :)

-Dragon

edit: If you wanted to add any notes to my avatars on your OP charan:
I have loved dragons since I was a kid. To me, they have always represented might and fantasy. I am, and will always be, a dragon fanatic.

edit: I would pay money to have some of these avatars hanging in my nerd cave.

edit: George did my first avatar, and to my delight, he is also responsible for the second avatar. George... hes the man. FACT.

Holy shit! That's a beauty! :D

I gave my 2nd avatar away... you're making me doubt my earlier decision. good thing I can't take it back anymore :p

And Dragon, i'm STILL waiting for your 6L 1H unique...
"
dlrr написал:
"
Dragon585 написал:
I received my 2nd avatar today and I love it! Being a fan of game of thrones and dragons, I asked GGG's art department for an avatar of the silver queen with a young dragon. I am not sure which of GGG's talented artists did my 2nd avatar, but he/she did a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier with it :)

-Dragon

edit: If you wanted to add any notes to my avatars on your OP charan:
I have loved dragons since I was a kid. To me, they have always represented might and fantasy. I am, and will always be, a dragon fanatic.

edit: I would pay money to have some of these avatars hanging in my nerd cave.

edit: George did my first avatar, and to my delight, he is also responsible for the second avatar. George... hes the man. FACT.

Holy shit! That's a beauty! :D

I gave my 2nd avatar away... you're making me doubt my earlier decision. good thing I can't take it back anymore :p

And Dragon, i'm STILL waiting for your 6L 1H unique...

;_;
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I envy you all, they're all gorgeous.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Sneakypaw написал:
;_;

Good thing your avatar came out AWESOME too! This way, I can look at TWO awesome avatars at the same time instead of just 1 at a time? :)
I think reimur's story is the most touching
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Just popping in to say fantastic work Charan. I love the title you gave my avatar, it fits like a glove.

Now for some information regarding my Avatar:

Artist: Max Schulz (I do not believe he works for GGG at this point)
Title: Concept Artist, UI-Designer

This was my initial and only email sent about my avatar:

"
Forum Avatar:

For the Forum Avatar I've really settled into an idea that I would like, as I only play Shadow for my characters since he was released. If at all possible, I'd like for the forum avatar to be of Shadow's last mark/kill that he references in his self narration at the character select screen.

I don't know how fleshed out the characters are behind the scenes but if it fits with the story line I'd like to have Shadows actual 'shadow' be the only thing marking him as present in the picture. His shadow could be cast over the wounded and/or dead target, as he is confirming the kill.

In my minds eye its a rainy night in a back street alley with bluish hewed moonlight lighting his final mark slumped against a cobblestone wall with the shadow of Shadow giving the sense of him squatting in front of the target to retrieve his dagger/arrow.

If that is at all possible I will be thrilled, though I completely understand if you want to avoid having character specific custom avatars. Just let me know and I'll go back to the drawing board on this.

In my mind, Shadow would not have been that close without the mark being dead given his armament but I liked Max's rendition so much that I decided I would run with it. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация