Season Eight, Event 9: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Lifesprig Unique Item (60 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pillar of the Caged God Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Berek's Pass Unique Item (10 available to be won)
This game is one of the best ARPG games of all times, but they will never grow larger since they keep this game gated to the top 200 players
What are you talking about? You don't have to win races to play this game, you don't even have to touch them. They're just an alternate way to play, and a fun one even if you don't place.
"
IamtheAxeMan написал:
but they will never grow larger since they keep this game gated to the top 200 players
wat
best racers are gods of this game, you should pray to them
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Последняя редакция: jstq. Время: 8 июня 2014 г., 10:52:35
Races are a nice change of pace and they also allow you to earn items.
"
IamtheAxeMan написал:
This game is one of the best ARPG games of all times, but they will never grow larger since they keep this game gated to the top 200 players

Sure let's make competitive events equal for everyone! fuck ladders, all players reach position 1 and get max points

Idiot
"
IamtheAxeMan написал:

I plan to race and oc lose everytime probably. But it's worth it for all the prizes this season!
IGN @ExileProz
"
SirJukesAlot написал:
I plan to race and oc lose everytime probably. But it's worth it for all the prizes this season!

This. I enjoy participating in certain race types and I'm quite content getting my 5-7 points every time, unlocking some of the cooler rewards as I go.
Crit happens.
I could enjoy races if the game was playable. But random lag pikes, desync, abysmal performance and the fact that half of my mouse clicks do nothing prevent me from not to die quickly in each one of these races. Each point I get is a miracle.
[Removed by Support] These problems have been in the game since years !
Последняя редакция: Kieren_GGG. Время: 8 июня 2014 г., 11:38:47
lvl 18, found 6 whole transmutes and 0 rings, couldn't even transmute a useless ring for extre life and got one shot because no crafting orbs and rings.. awesome

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация