State of Exile Episode 9: Throwback with Baker & Gankstaboo!

I won't tune in UNLESS Gankstaboo can play his own music during the whole thing Kappa.
IGN : @Morgoth
Don't you mean "Last episode" because of reddit postings.
"
HegemonyTV написал:
GGG has donated 12 microtransaction vouchers to win after the podcast so make sure you stick around for the details!

The last time I watched your podcast, the microtransaction giveaways were very deceiving. After two hours, and the conclusion of your podcast, you said that you would be splitting up the microtransactions between the streaming participants, if you watched their own personal streams. I don't even think you gave any microtransactions away during or after the podcast, that just seems like a dirty trick to get viewers on your own streams?

Is this something that you will continue to do? If so, I will not be tuning in. Why did you deceive viewers like this in the past?
IGN @dime
"
dime написал:
"
HegemonyTV написал:
GGG has donated 12 microtransaction vouchers to win after the podcast so make sure you stick around for the details!

The last time I watched your podcast, the microtransaction giveaways were very deceiving. After two hours, and the conclusion of your podcast, you said that you would be splitting up the microtransactions between the streaming participants, if you watched their own personal streams. I don't even think you gave any microtransactions away during or after the podcast, that just seems like a dirty trick to get viewers on your own streams?

Is this something that you will continue to do? If so, I will not be tuning in. Why did you deceive viewers like this in the past?

This.
i think its time for some TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
"
dime написал:
"
HegemonyTV написал:

It's all an obvious ploy to get free viewers on their personal streams.

GGG can you please stop giving them MTX to take advantage of the community with?

Let their "Podcast" stand or fail on it's own. They clearly are abusing your generosity.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
Последняя редакция: Jshaw995. Время: 26 июня 2014 г., 15:11:31
hey check my stream im cool

twitch.tv/manocean
anything is everything
"
hey check my stream im cool

twitch.tv/manocean

PJSalt
IGN: Ziggro
The game community clearly needs some explaining of the situation. Either from GGG or from the streamers.
DRAMA FREE EDIT
anything is everything
Последняя редакция: Manocean. Время: 26 июня 2014 г., 21:25:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация