Pricing For Level 4 Enlighten Compared To Empower

"
levy42088 написал:
I don't think i ripped the guy off OR lowballed him. Its only worth 30 Ex to me.

He was trying to sell it for a lot, and he said he hasn't been able to sell it for that price. He saw my WTB Party, and wanted the currency to get atziri gloves. So he sold it to me.

Thats it, if he wanted to charge more, I wouldn't have bought it. I can live with just having a level 3 with my +1 tabula. The Extra level, 6% More XP, isn't worth more then 30 EX to me.

Thats why I chose my price. Its not a huge upgrade, but its still an upgrade.

Thats good. This game should be about paying what you feel something is worth. Rather than all the calls for gauranteed outcomes and orb-to-orb pricing. But what do I know, I don't partake.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Really, to add to the comment about Lowballing and ripping people off. I think that the only time you can say a person is a lowballer and ripping people off IF the only reason the person is lowballing is so they can resell it for more.

If you are actually going to use the gem, and you manage to get it a little cheaper, more power to you. I wouldn't consider it lowballing unless your buying it with only resale in mind.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
bump
Standard League
the point about lowballing was to emphasize that you got a good deal, not that you "set the price"

i outlined the 3 main reasons why level 4 enlighten is an expensive gem.

understand it or not, the reasons are there.
I don't get how it could be worth even 30EX, since all it does is give you 20% increased xp gain total on 5
1. non-Support gems
2. if you link them in a 6L
3. and said 6L got the corrupted +1 levels mod
4. which usually makes your build weaker, because you can't do that on weapon switch

while you could also just level 6 gems
1. of any kind
2. in any slots

124%*5=620% vs. 100%*6=600%

So you're probably better off leveling expensive support gems (empower ;)) without enlighten.
The reason I use Enlighten is because I use my Tabula Rasa strictly to Level Up Gems.

Since I use Bringer of Rain, I can't use a chestpiece. However, if you have a chestpiece on before you equip your Bringer of Rain, it can still be used to level up gems. I was always using a Tabula Rasa since it allows me to level up any gem I want in any slot.

Then I got my enlighten to Level 2, and realized I can possible get it to level 5, so I invested in a +1 To All Gems Tabula Rasa.

So I got my Level 4 Enlighten + 1 Level to All Gems Working To Level Up 5 Other Gems 24% faster. :D

Standard League
Последняя редакция: levy42088. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 15:03:02
Yes, well, 20% more than you could have for 6 support gems.

Edit: Btw. you could get a 6L Atziri's Disfavour on switch for 50% total xp gain. ;)
Последняя редакция: Soranor. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 15:27:06
litle market doesnt mean little price... Empower has indeed more demand, but more people are levelling one or several ones.
30 ex looks a bargain for me.
IGN TylordRampage
Последняя редакция: Malone. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 15:30:29
"
Soranor написал:
Yes, well, 20% more than you could have for 6 support gems.

No.

5 * 1.24 = 6.2

6.2/6 = 1.033

So it is 3.33% more than you would get from 6 support gems. Not 20%. Math is hard, right?

20% faster than 6 gems would require 7.2 gems worth of experience for the 5 gems (6 * 1.2 = 7.2), which would require a 44% experience bonus (5 * 1.44 = 7.2)
Последняя редакция: Veruski. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 15:39:59
"
Malone написал:
litle market doesnt mean little price... Empower has indeed more demand, but more people are levelling one or several ones.
30 ex looks a bargain for me.

This. Supply AND Demand. Level 4 Enlighten has much less supply precisely because it's not actually very useful until it his level 4, unlike Empower which is useful at level 2. Even if you have a +1 to all 6L and a level 3, it's technically still worse than just leveling an extra gem in the long run.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация