The Antithesis to Self Found :: Found By Others Challenge!

"
Moonyu написал:
Your suggestion still requires interacting with other players. The very thing many of us SFO players are actively trying to avoid. Having to rely on you or anyone else is the opposite of fun for me.

I just want to enjoy the game. Force me to trade to win, party to win, use magic or ranged to win and you will force me to find another game. Pretty simple really.

MoonYu on a roll. Totally agree with you.

Why would it be fun for me to trade when trading is what i simply wont do?
Sounds like a beggars league...... lol

You'll probably find there are quite a few pros at this style gameplay that would top the beggar ladder every season.

I mean ffs,I used to play absolutely positively 100% solo self found hardcore and yet still had players asking for a loan of orbs and items. hahaha

EDIT: Never got paid back either now that I think of it. lol

=)
Последняя редакция: Temper. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 5:12:37
"
Moonyu написал:
Your suggestion still requires interacting with other players. The very thing many of us SFO players are actively trying to avoid. Having to rely on you or anyone else is the opposite of fun for me.

I just want to enjoy the game. Force me to trade to win, party to win, use magic or ranged to win and you will force me to find another game. Pretty simple really.

What are you going on about.

OP has simply suggested (and even spelt it out for you) that it's a fun challenge. Stop trying to turn it into a SFL thread.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip
A dude trades his paperclip eventually into a house, this is in the same vein.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
What don't you understand about not wanting to play with others. The OP's suggestion requires it. I am not turning this into a SFO thread. The OP did that when suggesting that SFO players need a new challenge that flies in the face of what SFO player do.

Don't like SFO? Don't play it. Don't like that others do play SFO? That's your problem.

And where? Please tell me. Where have I ever suggested a SFL? I never have. I understand my way of playing goes against the design of the game and deal with it. My only gripe is the horrible RNG in crafting.
OP has suggested an interesting new OPTIONAL (<- that's the keyword right there, take note) challenge and you're making a big fuss about not wanting to trade, how crafting is bad etc etc and then you have the audacity to suggest someone else has their head way up their ass.

You've brought your issues with the game into a thread which clearly does not apply to you.

Reread what you wrote, but try replacing SFO with OP's 'Found by others challenge'. Think about it for more than 5 seconds. See what happens.
"
Moonyu написал:

Don't like SFO? Don't play it. Don't like that others do play SFO? That's your problem.

@OP: Cool idea. I probably won't do it but I think it would be pretty interesting to keep a log of each trade.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy написал:
"
Moonyu написал:

What are you going on about.

OP has simply suggested (and even spelt it out for you) that it's a fun challenge. Stop trying to turn it into a SFL thread.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip
A dude trades his paperclip eventually into a house, this is in the same vein.

It already is a SF thread because its in the damn thread title.
"
It already is a SF thread because its in the damn thread title.

Dirk. I'm facepalming so hard right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antithesis
I play the "Found in Guild Stash only"-Challenge all day long. :P
"
Nightmare90 написал:
I play the "Found in Guild Stash only"-Challenge all day long. :P

There's sometimes some phat lewts to be found in guild stash,rather tempting sometimes I admit. hahah

=)
Последняя редакция: Temper. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 7:02:15
This challenge is simple, tell my gf of the challenge.
Let her play and farm for a few days.
Instant success
Profit.

Sounds boring.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация