To RNG or to not RNG

Hello,
I have a question for all of you grinding for items every day. Did anyone ever had an mirror worthy drop? I mean close to perfect or perfect rolls on all stats. If the items drop with random stats then it is possible with a very very small chance that an perfect item drops. I don't have that much time invested in playing this game, but I never saw or heard anyone ever having an perfect item and claiming it is from an drop.
Same question applies to 6l, but I think I've heard a few ppl on general chat bragging about a 6l drop.

I just want to know if RNG is RNG or the guys at GGG trip the balance in their favour to limit the "awesome" item drops we vendor every day for alteration shards....
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
RNG is RNG. For example on a dagger, the best prefixes have the chance of 0.061% to roll on an item. Best suffixes have 0.146% chance. Now you preferably need 3 best prefixes and 3 best suffixes on the item for it to be considered mirror worthy. Inside of these affixes, there's also a roll range which should be on the upper side. So yeah just calculate the odds of all this happening x) The three prefixes alone have a probability of 0.061^3 = 0.00023%... top kek.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
RNG ≥ RNG
"
To RNG or to not RNG

This is a question for the fine Ladys and Gentlemens from Las Vegas.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Xavderion написал:
RNG is RNG. For example on a dagger, the best prefixes have the chance of 0.061% to roll on an item. Best suffixes have 0.146% chance. Now you preferably need 3 best prefixes and 3 best suffixes on the item for it to be considered mirror worthy. Inside of these affixes, there's also a roll range which should be on the upper side. So yeah just calculate the odds of all this happening x) The three prefixes alone have a probability of 0.061^3 = 0.00023%... top kek.

Ok.... I'll use your data since I'm too lazy to check. 3 affixes top chance would be 0.00311%. 3 top prefixes + 3 top suffixes chance would be 0.000000715% . With these chances 1 perfect dagger should drop every 139,860,139 yellow daggers.

I assume that on average we have 10k high lvl players online. Based on my experience you can get about 5 yellow daggers/hour
10.000x5x24=1.200.000 yellow daggers/day

Taking the above numbers 139,860,139/1,200,000 = 116 days. So 3 times/year someone should be very lucky and get a perfect dagger from dropped yellow daggers. To this we must add up the other perfect items that must drop, belts, helmets, armours, boots..etc.

So.... my question still stands...did anyone got the perfect rolled items from drop that must drop in accordance with the RNG?
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
Your assumption that there's 10,000 players who each get 5 rare daggers an hour, 24 hours a day is likely way off... probably by at least a factor of 100.
Последняя редакция: Shagsbeard. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 10:56:06
"
karakay написал:
"
Xavderion написал:

Ok.... I'll use your data since I'm too lazy to check. 3 affixes top chance would be 0.00311%. 3 top prefixes + 3 top suffixes chance would be 0.000000715% . With these chances 1 perfect dagger should drop every 139,860,139 yellow daggers.

I assume that on average we have 10k high lvl players online. Based on my experience you can get about 5 yellow daggers/hour

Taking the above numbers 139,860,139/1,200,000 = 116 days. So 3 times/year someone should be very lucky and get a perfect dagger from dropped yellow daggers. To this we must add up the other perfect items that must drop, belts, helmets, armours, boots..etc.

So.... my question still stands...did anyone got the perfect rolled items from drop that must drop in accordance with the RNG?

More like 1000 players, not 10000. So every 1160 days x)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Duno about you guys but... 3x perfect is quite alright atleast!
zzZzzzZzzZz
Yep! Rng favoured me as well. I was lucky enough to craft the following beauty in invasion.

Скрытый текст
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
karakay написал:
"
Xavderion написал:

You are also not taking into account items that are never even identified due to recipes. Most will use two handers to lessen the items needed for the chaos recipe, but not all.

If you never ID the dagger, then you will never know what it may have been. An X factor to skew the whole damn number.
...narf

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация