Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

Hey.
I'm using this build atm, lvl 57 on Bloodlines. Where do I have to get my damage mitigation from? I have like 50 amor and I'm getting shrekt by litteraly anything that lands 2-3 hits on me! I actually stopped opening strongboxes.
I don't have cloak of defiance
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
Whats your opinion of using double divinarus?
Just downed Atziri with this build! It seems that the dps is much lower with the 1.3 patch. I am at 17k with power charges + hatred and HoL (lvl 19 gems). Atziri was not as hard as I thought, but I died on double vaal and the trio. Still managed to clear it out, but it was not pretty.

Here is my gear at lvl 87: 4200HP and 840 unreserved mana with lvl 19AA and 333 mana regen.

Overall I still feel this build is viable and fun, it just takes a bit of work to push it into OP range. :D
i had 88 lvl and only 5L carcass
but 21/0 SWT gem and i had 40k dps
Hello,

I'm level 75. 10k Tooltip damage without power charges.

I'm running Double divinarius, or 30 castspeed,spelldamage,critchance/multiplier offhands.

My Gems are around the range of level 16-18.

I'm at 2.3k Life and 2.7k mana with 287 mana regen.

Also have a CoD 5L, and everything else similar to what is stated in the main build/guide.

Now here is where i have a problem with what is stated in the build, even though i will never be able to
afford an void battery, and i currently do not have everything maxed out yet or with max quality, i will never reach a benchmark of 40-50k PER totem.

If im doing something wrong while having a indentical mastery page up to level 75 please do correct me, otherwise please edit your guide, because it is quite misleading, and will in fact waste peoples time for putting their full effort into trying it out while hoping for the same results.

Even with a decent amount of crit chance and a 4xx multiplier i just dont see it happening reaching those numbers. and im already around 4ex into perfecting my gear.

Also, you recommend using Herald of thunder - hatred as buffs, while using Artic armour for defensive purposes, and having HoL, HoA added for more dps. yet you dont even run them yourselfs, i wonder what HoL actually does for you.

i just keep running into more problems trying this build out, im currently using an atziri foible and some countering crafted str and dex to keep myself going but i got no more nodes of those type to take so ill have to permenantly add those stats to any of my items.

as for life, how on earth do you get that much life, i still have to get like 3 life nodes from the tree, but even my rings, boots and belt add 70 life a piece and im still capping at around 2.3-2.5k life.

so it comes down to this: Is this build/guide still viable as it stands? because the longer i play the harder i seem to be able to maintain it.

Roy.
Hey Havoc, would u mind updating ur dps and such, with the 1.3 patch, and tell us what ur dps is now. if u ofc still got the character with the items on..
Would be nice. i can see that there are 19 pages of questions. :P

Hope u wanna help.
For people who want something different and possibly more budget am using a black gleam quiver plus avatar of fire to convert everything to fire. Using doom fletch bow for mana regen.

I hit 21k dps with 5 power charges (conc effect, added fire, faster cast linked) level 87....but I have a total of 126% fire penetration (fire pen gem for 5l + ele weakness + flammability) so I'm doing close to 48k, it's quite fun.
Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 13 янв. 2015 г., 20:30:07
New to POE this was my second and a half character. Finished Merciless difficulty Torment l. Just made it to lvl 72 with a tool tip Dps just short of 7k. the only thing i traded for is the shield.
I have enjoyed this build and plan to take it further and to invest some currency into it.
Thank you for the excellent Build Guide.

1024 Armour
2700 heath 49hrps
1400 mana 100mrps

42 fr
28 cr
59 lr
-20 cr
Последняя редакция: Troopers. Время: 15 янв. 2015 г., 11:08:15
"
Troopers написал:
New to POE this was my second and a half character. Finished Merciless difficulty Torment l. Just made it to lvl 72 with a tool tip Dps just short of 7k. the only thing i traded for is the shield.
I have enjoyed this build and plan to take it further and to invest some currency into it.
Thank you for the excellent Build Guide.

1024 Armour
2700 heath 49hrps
1400 mana 100mrps

42 fr
28 cr
59 lr
-20 cr

Drop Added Chaos damage completely and only use Increased AoE get a better wand with spell crit chance, castspeed and spell damage. Also drop the gloves they hurt you too much. SWT is far better with high cast speed because of constantly knocking enemies away from you meaning less things can hit you.
Rest is up to you what you want to have as gear. But I'd recommend you getting some high mana regen gear to run high level arctic armour.
By the way you are running Cast when Damage Taken without Enduring Cry and thus Immortal Call is useless. Either get a 4 link and use CwDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Molten Shell/Increased Duration (I'd recommned Increased duration because you can't have a high level Molten Shell with low level CwDT as well as it being almost useless in higer level maps).
The order is important to let your Enduring Cry proc first and then use the Endurance Charges immediatly for Immortal Call.

This is how my gear looks in Standard now after the end of Ramapge:
Скрытый текст

Everything is self found except for the Carcass Jack and both Rings. I followed Pohx SWT Guide that's why this is a Scion build and has a bit low mana regen on the tree so I had to get a good amount of it on my gear to run Arctic armour.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the main topic here I agree that non crit SWT last league is pretty much a lot worse than the crit version.
But now with the updated Skill Tree and the nerf to Crit Multi I'd say I would either go non crit again or use a Crit Chance Gem instead.
I'm not a big fan of getting Power Charges with a second spell like Ice Spear,
so I was theory crafting a bit on the Skill Tree and came up with this:

Just by the stats to my old SWT character I feel a significant difference to spell damage and a small increase to cast speed. The only thing I would miss is the area nodes from the Scion start.
Starting Classes could be either Witch for the additional mana regen node or Shadow for the 9 extra Dex.
Последняя редакция: KruXol. Время: 17 янв. 2015 г., 7:33:55
Could you clarify what is the purpose of the Hatred aura since totems aren't affected by auras?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация