Classical Discharger [HC]

Hello,

I reworked my discharger and here is the tree I made:

Explanations

1) We want to crit because Discharge has a good chance to crit, it will fills up our flasks and... because it's great ! So we take as many crit nods we can.

2) We need to survive reflect, so we take Vaal Pact and some flask nodes to buff our Topaz Flask. We will use it each time we discharge in a reflect pack and since Lightning is our main source of damage, it should be fine...

3) We are near CI, and CI is fun because of the Discipline MTX. With good gear, we can have a lot more ES than life, it will help us survive reflect !

4) Since we are CI, we take Ghost Reaver and a lot of ES nodes. Ohhh, what is this... "Unnatural Calm" ... seems like this nod has been made for us right ? And we can also use Bood Rage for free -> 3 frenzy charges for more damage / freeze / chill, we gain survivability again.

5) We take all power charges for more crit chance and more damage.

6) We take some mana nods, because we are playing with voll's protector, it will help us and it's on our way so...

7) Increased radius is good for discharge, and it's just at the beginning so we take it.

Current Gear and gem setup

Yeah I know my gear sucks, but it's enough for the moment.

I'm waiting for your suggestions / improvements to use my passive tree reset.

Thanks for your time and have a good day :)
Последняя редакция: Nephryo. Время: 21 авг. 2014 г., 18:01:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация