[1.2] [HC - Beyond] Hybrid- /CI- Wander Builds

Hi there,
after looking at the new skilltree I decided to have some fun as a wander. Because I couldn't find any good HC Wander builds, I sat down for a while and made two of my own. I came up with two viable builds, one going CI, the other one picking all the HP, ES and hybrid notes and going max survivability. Because I'm waiting for my internet connection to be fixed, I thought of sharing my most awesomest builds with you (yes, I'm using the superlative of a superlative! (Why? because I can.)).

THE HYBRID BUILD

HYBRID_Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAGyVLrukC34ptGdlbNbkRUKcrakPAVAj0vOoJoM5w9uefiHNwwnOaYRSwgh7B85Ugaxc_c2zn376FxUJLKw1Msy0fXyrr5AQHVcaD20mx18_5N--Ikycc3H_GpzTAnOOEDkgRll3ycFKJ03DV8-oqCxEvKwq29-tjtUiZmsEA9Uu-OhB72xrndG1sY0NQMKIEgK5Xh_rvwcUHHpUuSVHw1X1brEdRTMpKb56DCUZxtAwppU4qW6_dDSzpFSAqTYUydPEY2zY9bIydqmKs9vz-s1crvYL56ILHKPpXyQ186rpb9ErIPycdT6Kj

Pros & Cons

+ Awesome amount of ES and HP (+90% HP, +271% ES, getting all the nice parts from the inc. health per level)
+ Lots of manareg (+104% max, +140% reg, 2% physical leech)
+ Conduit (to make new friends)
- no EB (running AA on high levels might drain to much mana (haven't tested it, yet))
- often it's to risky to pop Blood Rage

THE CI BUILD

CI_Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA6QJXK72C_rMbJUuu2VttGVZjFdeGriy_wcV_xgmgznD255-Ic3DCc5phFLCCHj9zbOenNA5IEZZfatvnRwb2_BEvKwq2913ymZrrY7VIKgvz6nDVidNwUqIEgK5Xh_rvXIrB85UgEVCnKzW5HU8tH1AwTLPfvoXFQksrDV8q6-QEB2ND8uGio8NtXGuESIt6NsUfAgFv4vdtbL46EHvbGud0KaVOKluv3Q2FMnTxGNusR31bKk0VICzpykpRTIMJb54NfOq6tAxGcabrN4NXyTdmLKY0CpMnHNzBAPVL34pKyD8nbIxirLTFW_Q=

Pros & Cons

+ Lots of ES (+330%)
+ go Blood Rage 24/7 without fear of dying (+6% life leech & frenzy charges)
+ Conduit (to keep old friends)
- vulnerable to stuns and status alignments
- no EB (obviously)
- less max-mana and manareg than hybrid build

General stuff

Gems
Single Target
Barrage/Power Siphon -> inc. crit chance -> inc. crit dmg -> phys. projectile dmg (-> LMP -> life/mana leech or added dmg gem if 6-link)

Multi Target
Power Siphon -> LMP/GMP -> Chain -> inc. crit chance -> inc. crit dmg ->life/mana leech or phys. projectile dmg

Auras
reduced mana -> clarity -> Arctic Armor -> grace or disciple or wrath/anger/hatred or Herald of Ice/Fire (pick one)

Defence
Cast on Dmg taken (Lv1) -> Enduring Cry -> Immortality -> Inc. duration

Utility
Lightnig Warp -> red. duration ->

Utility 2 & Curses
Decoy Totem -> Enfeeble or. Ass Mark or Warlorkds Mark (Walmark :D) or Vulnerability -> Blood Rage

Bandits

These are HC builds, you should know what's best for yourself ;-)
please help me
Normal: Oak (respec later if you're going CI, you need the health until you do)
Cruel: Kraityn (+8 attackspeed) or Oak (+18% phys dmg), you decide
Merciless: Alira (Power Charge)

Leveling

Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAGyVLrukC34ptGdlbNbkRUKcrakPAVAj0vOrB85UgLR-TJxzcf8anNMCc44QOSBGWXfIRLysKtvfrY7VImZrBAPVLvjoQe9sa53RtbAcelS5JUfDVfVusR1FMykpvnoMJRnG0DCmlTipbr90NLOkVICpNhTJ08RjbNj1sjJ2qYqz2_P6zVyu9gkrIPycdT6Kj

make something like the above, first get your notes close to your starting point, then head for the stuff at the shadow's starting area. Rush down to IR and MoM to become immortal*. After getting all the defensive stuff feel free to add as much +dmg as you want.
Always pick a defensive note before an offensive one! Noone died because he had to much health.

I'm not sure which build to pick
please help me decide
Stop making more spoiler tags
seriously?
pick the HYBRID build. It's more defensive.

*Immortality not granted

Последняя редакция: Aregios. Время: 22 авг. 2014 г., 14:44:46
Both links are for the CI version of your build.

MoM is useless for CI. It reads "When Hit, 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life". You will only get the reduction once you run out of ES, which means you are dead as CI since any hit after that will kill you.

Plus don't you think 118 points is a little much to plan a build with?
Whoopsies, edited the hybrid post, thanks.

Actually, I dont like to plan with just 90-100 points. I think most people know which talents to pick first and which can wait a little longer. You've got 117 to 120 points available (depending on your bandit quest), so why not plan around it?

Considering CI and MoM...you might have a point ;-)
Another thing I noticed (sorry for nitpicking but I'm bored at work right now XD) is you pick up Arcane Vision even though you are CI or Hybrid which I'm going to assume is for the +30 accuracy since with CI you are always at full life so your vision is maxed until you die. In that case you're better off getting one of the +30 Dex nodes since every 10 points of dex gives +20 accuracy rating (2 acc for every 1 dex), which would give you double the dex of Arcane Vision (60 vs 30).
Arcane Vision locks my light radius to my actual energy shield. Thus I notice, when I'm dying because it's getting darker ;-) (You might also watch your ES-pool and safe that skillpoint ;-)

P.S. Hang on, knocking-off time is close (I assume)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация