2. Credits
3. Passive Skill Tree
4. Bandits Quest
5. Gear
6. Gems
7. Stats
8. Playstyle
9. Videos

The main goal for this post is to show you a generic critical low life based build, ready to be used with almost any spell skill. From this starting point you tune it up the way it fits best your needs.

A tip from Shotgun_Surgeon:
"
Shotgun_Surgeon написал:
gear you have on display isn't at all necessary to make an end-game viable Low-life build, and with a Solaris Lorica and 5 or so exalts, you can come up with something that can easily hold its own even in high level maps.

Many thanks to Moostrenko, the most prolific spanish community build tester, and to aimlessgun for the Aimlessgun's Cold Caster Guide. It was my first spellcaster build.

With that level 87 you'll be able to take all the main nodes to run this kind of build as well. Notice I only take just a few Aura nodes. As a generic build, I run only 3 auras: Clarity, Discipline and one offensive aura (Hatred/Haste).

Normal: Kill'em all
Cruel: Help Oak if you'll use a physical based spell, or help Alira/kill'em in any other case.
Merciless: Help Alira

Скрытый текст

As you can see, the two core items are Shavronne's Wrappings and Void Battery. The amulet used here has no spell damage and the rings are quite far from being awesome, but are good to test all variations from the generic tree.
About the belt, each verions of Doryani's Invitation (according to each type of build) is a very good option.

Due to the huge amount of variations, I'll only write here the main skill combination and with the support gems I love to play with each skill. From here, you can complement your 3L and 4L with the combos you like. For testing purposes I used Blood Rage, and due to the critical approach Assassin's Mark as curse. Is an awesome way to get Power Charges the quickest way.

Ethereal Knives
EK + Faster Projectiles + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage

Freezing Pulse
Freezing Pulse + LMP + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage

Ice Spear
Ice Spear + LMP + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage

Ice Nova
Ice Nova + Increased Area of Effect + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage

Cold Snap
Ice Nova + Concentrated Effect + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage

Glacial Cascade
Glacial Cascade + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage + Concentrated Effect

Flameblast
Flameblast + Fire Penetration + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Concentrated Effect

Flame Surge
Flameblast + Increased Critical Damage + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Concentrated Effect

Fireball
Fireball + Increased Critical Damage + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + LMP

Arc
Arc + Increased Critical Damage + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + Faster Casting

Ball Lightning
Ball Lightning + Increased Critical Damage + Life Leech + Power Charge on Critical + Spell Echo + LMP

Numbers here are full charged (8 Power Charges + 3 Frenzy Charges).

8465 Energy Shield

Ethereal Knives--> DPS: 68178

Freezing Pulse--> DPS: 34882

Ice Spear--> DPS: 34898

Ice Nova--> DPS: 19514

COld Snap--> DPS: 18914

Arctic Breath--> DPS: 34367

Glacial Cascade--> DPS: 57789

Flameblast--> DPS: 8519

Flame Surge--> DPS: 65445

Fireball--> DPS: 41125

Arc--> DPS: 44448

Ball Lightning--> DPS: 11065

Once being sure your mana pool can support spamming your skill, just smash'em! Remember to use Assassin's Mark to get your Power Charges faster and then play the way you like!

WIP

As final notes, remember this is just a generic build, a base to many other builds. I think this thread can be useful to know how powerful can be a spell crit based build. From here, you can make all kind of tree/support gems changes, or even complement with it a Discharge in a 4L (140k-250k DPS, up to the support gems).

Thanks all, mates!
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Последняя редакция: Chuca79. Время: 25 сент. 2014 г., 19:37:41
Nice builds Bro!

Thank you very much <3
Последняя редакция: moostrenko. Время: 22 авг. 2014 г., 16:06:09
Nice guide, very similar to the tree I came up with, mine was a little less heavy on the crit, but otherwise the same idea. I was also considering making a similar thread to this one, but it looks like you beat me to it. It's certainly an effective set-up, I'm a poor player personally, so I was tailoring mine to using Solaris Lorica, and found you can pretty easily hit 7-7.5K ES with the new tree, while still taking tons of damage and crit.

Anyways, one addition I think might be helpful is pointing out that the absurdly flashy gear you have on display isn't at all necessary to make an end-game viable Low-life build, and with a Solaris Lorica and 5 or so exalts, you can come up with something that can easily hold its own even in high level maps.
Thanks a lot, Shotgun_Surgeon.

Your comment was quoted in the OP.
Nice Build chuca

Awesome and really great job
Hi:
Graaatttzzz...!!! Very Nice This Shop.

P.d.:
Congratulation For You Construction This Post Friend.

Au.
Ideal for getting bored and you can change spell skill your taste.

you only need to change the colors of the sockets in every situation

BBBBRG or BBBRGG, easy!! XD

Thank you very much for the generic construction.

PD. only one question, could you try not incinerate skill?

"
ILAYAS написал:

PD. only one question, could you try not incinerate skill?

From Wiki:

"Incinerate has a 0% base critical strike chance, however it is possible for it to crit if cast on a monster cursed with Critical Weakness."
hello

it is a nice build, im trying to follow. my lvl is 39, which skill do you recomend me to lvl up my character.
ty for all
Wait, so all I need to play a low life crit character is 100-200 exalts worth of gear?! Woa! Why didn't I think of that?!

Awful guide.

A Shavs is 25 exalts at least in Beyond right now, plus another 20-30 exalts to 6L it.

There is ONE Void Battery right now in Beyond league which is currently for sale for 100 exalts, which nobody has.

Truly terrible guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация