[1.2] $BIG$BALL$LIGHTNING$ dual totem MFer$ Cheap and end game ! ACHIEVED + VIDEO

Wouldn't abandoning inner focus for static blows be better? At cost of one additional point only
Oo

Abandonning 21% of aura effect (almost 1% max elem resist with purities, don't even speak of discipline, grace, vitality...)
For static blows, wich does nothing for this build ?

"
Let N be the lightning damage dealt, L be the target's effective maximum life and I the total increased shock duration.
The shock duration D in milliseconds is then given by:

If N > L ÷ 3, then N = L ÷ 3
D = P × 276ms × I

where

P = N ÷ ( L ÷ 100 )

If the duration would be less than 300 milliseconds, the shock effect is not applied. The maximum, unmodified shock duration from lightning damage is 9.2 seconds.

I keep my ball lightning lvl 1, for mana and cause i deal no dmg. My ball lightning will NEVER shock, even lvl 20, when farming on high lvl maps.
Последняя редакция: Kikoyou. Время: 30 авг. 2014 г., 14:07:40
Ah thx for explaining, what did you use to lvl?
For leveling, I played MFer in team, with guildmates. till lvl 65, I was culling with firestorm.
Focus HP, armor/eva stuff when you gad iron reflexes, and u'll be fine
Bumped, and build updated
"
Kikoyou написал:
Hi, I building sth quite different from you, but on the same purpose.
Have a look to my post if you gad time !

here

Hello, coming from
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/943897/page/3
was busy testing things to coment before :)

BL might be good in mid-low maps, but I don't think it will ever go past that. Cullers need very high cast speed in end game, what's lowest cast time you can reach with BL? Yesterday night I missed a dominus cull using 0.15s incinerate, and I don't think BL can go lower than 0.35.

And you really should go to the bottom side aura nodes, unless your friends you play with also have intensive investment on % aura effect nodes.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Последняя редакция: dulahan200. Время: 31 авг. 2014 г., 9:04:53
BL is very different from incinerate. It's creating a slow projectile that can hit the same target 5 time per second (0.2s). With a descent cast speed and area of radius, the target will always be under the radius of a ball lightning. And, between 2 balls, be under the radius of those 2 Balls !

Without projectile speed, the projectile go further than my screen. My goal is to create a hudge area (bigger than what you can see on your screen) where every mob is hit EVERY 0.2s (minimum).

Of course incinerate is faster. But Ball Lightning has a bigger range and area. You can place your totem further without beeing afraid that he'll be destroyed just before the cull.

And 0.2s is a really descent speed for cull.

Why everyone is always telling me about this aura node ?
What do I earn ? 12% of effect, 4% mana reserved ? For almost 10 points ?
I'm not sure this is a very important investement.

Effect of aura is mostly (not only) worth for purities. With 50% effect of aura on a +4% max resist purity, you will earn +2% max. With +75% you'll earn +3. With +100%, you'll earn +4.

With this build I'm at 54% of aura effect on allies, and at 80 on myself (inner force + athleticism).

Let see what happened with +12% of aura effect :

On teameates, i'll reach 66% of aura effect. Still 2% of max resist, no change.
On me, i'll reach 92% of aura effect. Still 3% of max resist, no change there too.
Bump
Bump
Bump, and updated

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация