[1.2] $BIG$BALL$LIGHTNING$ dual totem MFer$ Cheap and end game ! ACHIEVED + VIDEO

"
Kikoyou написал:
BL is very different from incinerate. It's creating a slow projectile that can hit the same target 5 time per second (0.2s). With a descent cast speed and area of radius, the target will always be under the radius of a ball lightning. And, between 2 balls, be under the radius of those 2 Balls !

Without projectile speed, the projectile go further than my screen. My goal is to create a hudge area (bigger than what you can see on your screen) where every mob is hit EVERY 0.2s (minimum).

Of course incinerate is faster. But Ball Lightning has a bigger range and area. You can place your totem further without beeing afraid that he'll be destroyed just before the cull.

And 0.2s is a really descent speed for cull.

Why everyone is always telling me about this aura node ?
What do I earn ? 12% of effect, 4% mana reserved ? For almost 10 points ?
I'm not sure this is a very important investement.

Effect of aura is mostly (not only) worth for purities. With 50% effect of aura on a +4% max resist purity, you will earn +2% max. With +75% you'll earn +3. With +100%, you'll earn +4.

With this build I'm at 54% of aura effect on allies, and at 80 on myself (inner force + athleticism).

Let see what happened with +12% of aura effect :

On teameates, i'll reach 66% of aura effect. Still 2% of max resist, no change.
On me, i'll reach 92% of aura effect. Still 3% of max resist, no change there too.

There are more nodes there, the mortal conviction one lets you run 10 auras + clarity, and up to 14 if going alpha's.

Also, you don't get aura effect nodes only for the max res. Discipline, haste, grace, vitality and the dmg ones also scale pretty good.

PS: In a few days I'll update my thread with my opinion about different culling spells. BL is in thanks to you :). Still inferior in my opinion, they take too long to reach target after you cast them.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
playing it right now, makes fun ! And its effective keep it up to date :P

playing with this setup my stats....

4600 es 5 auras running 60~ phys. reduction

only chaos dmg is a problem
build with 0 dps and it's called "end game" ? lol...

There are MF builds with decent dps, why nerfing you using this one ?
IGN TylordRampage
Build achieved, and updated
Bump
Bump, and question answered
Build updated, got enought points to use blood magic and mortal conviction.
So how good you manage totems etc now with ZO and no lifereg.
Using the uniq flask or a normal flask?
4 points away from it now and thinking about how good i could manage flask without losing effect too fast with like 200 hp left.

And what you think about the proj speed from ball light with fast groups?
Последняя редакция: Velgor. Время: 22 сент. 2014 г., 0:39:12
I use 2 potions. You can now see them in the main page. One for normal life recovery, with extra armor and speed redution.
And divination distillate, for cull.
That's why I only run 8 aura (430 hp left over 1350). I could run like 12 aura I guess, but no divination for me : /
I often spam lightning warp during bosses in order to be as low as possible when using Divination.

Was hard at first, but now i'm used to it, trying to use Divination whenever i can.

I've seen cullers managing blood magic by not taking Zealoth Oath.
Nonsense !!!!!
Because during hard fights, like merveil, you NEED your ES regeneration, and you shall not bet on your ES recovery.

Faster Projectile might be a good answer for fast map clearing groups. But I think I rather taking a Faster Casting for sumonning totems node.

Why ? Because Faster projectile reduce the amount of time the mob stays into the ball AOE.
And you don't need the extra range. A flame totem needs it. My lightning balls already go out of the sight of my screen.
Последняя редакция: Kikoyou. Время: 23 сент. 2014 г., 0:13:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация