[1.2] $BIG$BALL$LIGHTNING$ dual totem MFer$ Cheap and end game ! ACHIEVED + VIDEO

"
Decmanicus написал:
This is either the noobest question or i've missed something obvious about dual totem. Are you using two ball lightning spell totems with the same gem setups?
sure you dont need 2 gem setups
So what are the two totems you are using?
Woot ! So many answers in so few days !

So, firstofall, thx for answering to the "grave intention", diden't know what else to say :)

-> About life regen :
ZO is for sustaining during long fight, like merveil, legendaries maps, haku's missions. Pretty efficient, even if I would need more regen (got around 190 for now)

To regen my life, I use a simple low level life pot. 2 Divination would be a great option, but I try to make a cheap build so... :p
Charge recovery and % armor is a great option on that pot. I don't need remove bleeding, because i never bleed. My totems hit, I don't. It's only usefull on Dominus and Atziri.

To loose mana, i've got the lightning warp spell, linked to reduced duration and faster casting. I've got currently no issue to get low life. With my 449 HP, got enough time to cull with my divination.

-> 2 totems question :
With the "Ancestral Bond" passive, i can put 2 totems. Any totems I want. I can put 2 totems with the same gem link, or 2 different totems with 2 gems setup. But I only need totems for cull ! So watch my gear, see my gem link, u'll get your answer :)

In about 15 min, I'll get my new graphic card. I'll make my first video this evening !
Be ready
"
Kiedel написал:
For the 2 softcore players Kikoyou and Fri3dchick3m :

Here is one way to can see who has got the better build.

type /deaths
type /played

Now you can see who farms faster and who dies more often. Post the screenshots in here.
Since you both play full MFer in softcore, I assume you both have good gear, so playstyle and build decides here.

(also, I'd like to see both screenshots as well, everyone should! - how good a guide or a build is is NOT decided by dps or what have you, but by number of deaths relative to time in the lategame.)

But I do have to say one thing: In parties, DPS is not important. What's important is that everyone survives. It doesn't matter if the MFer has got 10K dps or 50K. In big lategame parties, everything dies fast anyway. But the moment the culler dies, no one gets any drops. The moment a player dies, he can't go back to loot because there are no portals to the map. So sepecially for the MFer, survival is more important than dps. And survivability always means speed. After a certain point, more dps does NOT give you more clear speed. But survivability does.

Very nice answer dude. I'll type those 2 commands in my first video.
Video added !
"
Velgor написал:

- do you think your 18 % aoe notes makes a big difference?

- how good you can keep your Distillate on white and blues?
18% AOE is a HUDGE difference with lightning ball. You cull way often

Aboutt distillate, i only use on blue/rares/uniques. Witn a good group, my divination is always full. The clear speed is enough to recharge flask just after using it
2nd video

Found how to improve video quality. Next video gonna be IG, in meep :)
Hey there are you still using the same health flask? I ask cause it seems low level, just wondering if it matter or you just want the mods on it?
"
Decmanicus написал:
Hey there are you still using the same health flask? I ask cause it seems low level, just wondering if it matter or you just want the mods on it?

I got 449 HP. I need a flask to recover 500-600 HP over the longest duration. Low lvl flask are easier to fill. I don't need a big one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация