[1.2] $BIG$BALL$LIGHTNING$ dual totem MFer$ Cheap and end game ! ACHIEVED + VIDEO

Bump
Bump
Bump
"
Kikoyou написал:
(updated recently 21/19/14)

where are you come from? the future? or are you by any chance an alien?
what about 1.3 patch and new tree for this build?
"
editpes написал:
"
Kikoyou написал:
(updated recently 21/19/14)

where are you come from? the future? or are you by any chance an alien?

I seee youuuuuu....

I'll update it for new skill tree as soon as i'll be able to make some try with new aura nodes.
Im very interested in running this build for the new league with my friends. My understanding is there is no solo capability at all?

Are you able to do any maps on your own?

Its weird when people say no DPS builds and still have something like 2-3k dps. While its not fast clear, its still good enough clear imo and the build looks pretty safe and tanky.

Anyways, glad you are keeping this up to date. I look forward to your updates.

Things to note, You are 2 points away from Sentinel which is +24% evasion and Armor and +10% All Res. A very good node. I dont like the shield nodes you have taken very much so its easier to switch those out.

For one point more, if you went to Zealots oath and took the additional chaos res nodes, since you also run Vitality, Zealots Oath can provide a very nice ES regen of nearly 3% with the nodes you have taken.

I would also grab devotion since it gives you a little bit more life to play around with and another 5% increased buffs. With inner force it could make the zealots oath regen from vitality really nice and let you drop some nodes in other places. You could have the entire tree -10 points to get to BM and MC by 79 so depending on your gear, it could be much easier to switch to low life at even as early as level 65 or 70.

For another 6 points, you can go into Champion of the Cause and perhaps get another aura by dropping the lightning warp chain for just a regular lightning warp and grabbing a prism.
Последняя редакция: Darkenspirit. Время: 10 дек. 2014 г., 9:29:21
PLS upd for 1.3
I am currently using a variation of this build for 1.3

here is the tree

My defence numbers are 5.6k ES (shavs and some ES in the helmet. Discipline is where i get most) 81/81/81 res from the purity auras, 16.7k armor (only have 160 armor in gear, it all comes from grace+determination+some passive points)

MY current gear (not required by any means, its just stuff that i had in standard)

Скрытый текст

I have 120 hp left which is enough to spam totems since vitality+reg from the tree is really good.
When i want to cull with divination destillate i just remove vitality and spam totem/curse/warp (no need to ask ppl to remove clarity, etc like other mf builds).
Последняя редакция: motorpsico22. Время: 10 янв. 2015 г., 11:31:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация