[2.5] Animate Weapons of Mass Destruction

Is this build better then the severed of night builds? Chaos or poison ones?
Bayern des samma mia
Hello,

I am new to the game and really enjoyed watching you demo videos of this build. I had a question about some of your skills though. Why do you have Melee Splash Support Gem linked with AW? From what i understand they do not interact, or is there something I am misunderstanding
"
Is this build better then the severed of night builds? Chaos or poison ones?

I cannot say as I've not tried chaos AW before. I'm pretty sure however that their single target damage is a million times better. Elemental AW has very high damage per hit and probably clears much faster as all their damage is instant.

"
Carpetinspecter написал:

I am new to the game and really enjoyed watching you demo videos of this build. I had a question about some of your skills though. Why do you have Melee Splash Support Gem linked with AW? From what i understand they do not interact, or is there something I am misunderstanding

Animate Weapon is a spell that creates minions that hold a weapon and attacks enemies in melee. Melee Splash gives single-target melee attacks an AoE. AW by default is single target only because the animated weapons attack a target the same way you would equipping it and using default attack. AW gains a huge clearing-speed boost from using melee splash.

"
homeup7496 написал:
hi can you give me Step Passive Tree LV 40 / 60 / 80+
Thank you very much

Added to the Passive Tree section.
I dont get it why you skill reserved mana

You only use 2 auras...

Can you help me
Bayern des samma mia
Noone knows?
Bayern des samma mia
push
Bayern des samma mia
"
I dont get it why you skill reserved mana

You only use 2 auras...

Can you help me

I don't understand your question.

x2 50% auras + empower = 125% mana reservation.
Ahhh i dont have empower gem.i use arctic armor..didnt Know empower reserve mana
Bayern des samma mia
Is this build still viable after the nerf to AW numbers?

Edit: thanks for clarification
Последняя редакция: Flurbereinigung. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 19:33:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация