[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

Nice Build. Going for a Summoner myself now.

Since I am not playing HC, what changes to the tree would you recommend? Maybe get a few of the minion health skill points instead of a few points of health/ES? Slightly less tanky, but faster clearspeed is what I am looking for.

Cheers
"
IILeoricII написал:

Since I am not playing HC, what changes to the tree would you recommend? Maybe get a few of the minion health skill points instead of a few points of health/ES? Slightly less tanky, but faster clearspeed is what I am looking for.

Cheers

Well what i was doing before if replacing temporal chains for flammability, so you might want to do that. Otherwise the only thing i would change is how you play it. If u want more clear speed you can just go faster into packs to keep the soul eater buff on the spectres at all times. Not too sure i would change anything in the tree honestly you can't really get more damage from the tree except maybe better jewels. One thing you could do is craft minion speed rings wich would help a lot on clear speed but not for spectres.
Hi i follow itsyoji build but your build seems safer

So my question is how good is your build compare to itsyoji

like dmg and def
"
ViperBlackSkull написал:
"
IILeoricII написал:

Cheers

Well what i was doing before if replacing temporal chains for flammability, so you might want to do that. Otherwise the only thing i would change is how you play it. If u want more clear speed you can just go faster into packs to keep the soul eater buff on the spectres at all times. Not too sure i would change anything in the tree honestly you can't really get more damage from the tree except maybe better jewels. One thing you could do is craft minion speed rings wich would help a lot on clear speed but not for spectres.

You think midnight bargain could work?
I'm currently at lvl 65 in EHC. I finish my leveling and i don't understand that :

"6. Max Block and Max Spell Block (With Stone Of Lazwhar)"

Where do you find your block?

15% advancing fortress
20%/30% Rumi's conconction with an expensive and temporary flask

I don't understand why stone of lazwhar is so worth and how you can said Max block and Max block spell ?

EDIT : well, i look Ascendancy, and i understand well. Which points i need to took first in ascendancy class? 4 points for Spectre damage?
Последняя редакция: Petitpain. Время: 24 сент. 2016 г., 16:01:19
Some questions as well:

1) Why no convocation?
2) Why no rejuv totem?
3) Why no Victario's influence?
@Petitpain : About "stone of lazwhar", if you look at the ViperBlackSkull character in the Hardcore Essence league (ViperEssenceSummoner), he use a corrupted version of the amulet with a "minions deal 20% increased damage", without that bonus this item loose a lot of its appeal.

ViperBlackSkull : I'm also interested about the point to spend first for Ascendancy, particularly for hardcore players (I've never tried the mercyless lab, and the uber one seems really far).
4 points for Spectre damage/life first ?
Последняя редакция: PatGniak. Время: 24 сент. 2016 г., 17:39:58
"
IILeoricII написал:
"
ViperBlackSkull написал:
"
IILeoricII написал:

Cheers

You think midnight bargain could work?

Well you lose a lot of life to gain 1 spectres i dont find the aoe is the problem so i would still stay with the tankiness
Does the Animated Guardian really worth it ? Can't a support gem for the 7 zombies be more valuable (think multistrike).

EDIT: I've just reread the animated guardian list of unique items chapter in your build, OK, it seems valuable, but expensive, and what about the dead of the guardian?
Craft a prefix "Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death " seems to work only for the body armour :(

So without the right list of unique items, and enough def to maintain the guardian alive in all case I should better drop it and use multistrike for my zombies, non ?

PS: I like this build a lot, you should really improve the description and add details on the 1st page ;)
Последняя редакция: PatGniak. Время: 25 сент. 2016 г., 12:06:42
I'm sorry to spam this discussion, but I've tested the animated guardian with the right list of unique items and it's really worth it!
Скрытый текст
Dying Breath
Leer Cast
Southbound
Zahndethus' Cassock
High Life Boots

It costs me 2 chaos, 1 alch and 4 alt on poetrade.

The guardian seems really robust and its damage buff are nice.

:)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация