[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

Why took elemental equilibrium?
"
Petitpain написал:

EE is good because after you hit with ball lightning with the curse on hit setup (as it's lightning damage, lightning gets +25% res.. so cold/fire gets -50%), monsters get weak to fire (main damage) and cold.

So it's pretty much a must.

I'm really scared to go aegis with this build though.
I'm using something similar and made to 63 so far really easy but without aegis.
Последняя редакция: FaustoFanti. Время: 25 сент. 2016 г., 18:10:01
What is better a +2 minion helmet for SRS or a good Bone Helmet with +40% minion damage?
"
Petitpain написал:

EE make a big difference with the 3 fireball spectres, and also SRS. The ball lightning with curse on hit should be fired at every monsters, for curses and EE.

"
I'm using something similar and made to 63 so far really easy but without aegis.

I have switched to aegis after completing the lab in cruel and taken "mistress of sacrifice", the bones offering add a lot of block to my character now and I cast it every time I can.

"
IILeoricII написал:
What is better a +2 minion helmet for SRS or a good Bone Helmet with +40% minion damage?

Try it and tell us ;)

PS: I'm alive at lvl67 and will gain a dozen level until trying merc lab, I'm interested to know what ascendancy to choose with 6 points. I may respect 2 point after the merc lab to go to "Soul Weaver", but I'd like to have advice on that.
"
PatGniak написал:

"
IILeoricII написал:

Try it and tell us ;)

PS: I'm alive at lvl67 and will gain a dozen level until trying merc lab, I'm interested to know what ascendancy to choose with 6 points. I may respect 2 point after the merc lab to go to "Soul Weaver", but I'd like to have advice on that.

Will do ;)

I went and got Soul Weaver asap, cause the Flame Sentinels in Act3 Cruel are good enough to easily carry you to merciless act 3.

The other two points are up to you. 30% block is nice to have, but the resistance for minions and extra damage is pretty nice too.
Последняя редакция: IILeoricII. Время: 26 сент. 2016 г., 4:19:53
Thank you for your explanation.

If i can give an advice. Tried to have minion damage support with quality as soon as possible. You won 15% damage at lvl 20 quality.
"
PatGniak написал:

"

I have switched to aegis after completing the lab in cruel and taken "mistress of sacrifice", the bones offering add a lot of block to my character now and I cast it every time I can.

Thanks man. I'm almost 70 and I still don't want to drop it lol.
Feels really safe with a 350 armour/ES shield.

Последняя редакция: FaustoFanti. Время: 26 сент. 2016 г., 11:24:49
"
"
PatGniak написал:

"

Thanks man. I'm almost 70 and I still don't want to drop it lol.
Feels really safe with a 350 armour/ES shield.

I was thinking the same, but after playing a few levels with aegis I realize that most of my safeness come from my minions (including my expensive animated guardian, see above). Every big alert I have experienced before was due to a burst of damage that has killed some spectres and zombies.

On a side note, I use Actic Armor, in addition to purity of element and discipline with a few "reduced reserved mana" nodes.
"
PatGniak написал:

I was thinking the same, but after playing a few levels with aegis I realize that most of my safeness come from my minions (including my expensive animated guardian, see above). Every big alert I have experienced before was due to a burst of damage that has killed some spectres and zombies.

On a side note, I use Actic Armor, in addition to purity of element and discipline with a few "reduced reserved mana" nodes.

Good stuff.. I'll write that down lol

By the way, I was using this build, I got to level 69 in less than 2 days.. sadly I RIPped today :(

4k hp 3.1k ES
Got 1 shot (from full to zero) in my first map (blue tier1 arcade) by a random rare skeleton archer.

Oh well :(
Does the quality of Spell Echo affect the SRS damage? I don't think it should, cause SRS are minions and not spells.

So, does it make any sense to get a +20% quality Spell Echo gem in a SRS setup?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация