Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[2.6] Viper Summoner [LegacyHC] HIGH Single Target

"
IILeoricII написал:
What is better a +2 minion helmet for SRS or a good Bone Helmet with +40% minion damage?

Well they dont compete with each other, The Bone Helmet is an implici and +2 minions is a prefix this means you can roll both on the same helmet.
For SRS specifically +2 minions is better, but for the entire build the +40% minioons damage is better because it buff your spectres also wich is like 80-90% of your damage.
Hope it helps.
"
IILeoricII написал:
Does the quality of Spell Echo affect the SRS damage? I don't think it should, cause SRS are minions and not spells.

So, does it make any sense to get a +20% quality Spell Echo gem in a SRS setup?

Youre right the quality on Spell Echo Does NOT affect SRS, but it does affect the spectres thats why im levelling both to corrupt later on but youre right quality on spell echo for the SRS is useless, thanks for pointing it out.
Hey thank you for the guide will try it out as my next character. Also some leveling skilltrees would be appreciated, if it is not too much work.
Hi,

@ViperBlackSkull

Which Spectres are you using in your current setup? Just saw your new 6Link setup (Yes, I am a stalker xD) and im curious what you are using at the moment, because it seems that you are not using Flame Sentinels anymore. Can you give us a little bit of insight?

Phobozz

Последняя редакция: Phobozz. Время: 6 окт. 2016 г., 2:16:40
"
Phobozz написал:
Hi,

@ViperBlackSkull

Which Spectres are you using in your current setup? Just saw your new 6Link setup (Yes, I am a stalker xD) and im curious what you are using at the moment, because it seems that you are not using Flame Sentinels anymore. Can you give us a little bit of insight?

Phobozz

Just trying some other spectres
Victario's Charity just got nerfed along with Conduit and I was following your guide :(

Any suggestions on alternate shields or stick with Victario's?

Great guide otherwise!
I was actually tinkering around with a build for something very similar for my next summoner, although I have never used raging spirits so I had a couple questions for you.

On the tree I was planning, I had not taken the increased curse effect nodes, do you find those to be worth it?

Also, I notice you do not take two of the +1 zombie nodes, why is that?

Also I had not taken the increased skill effect duration nodes, are those pretty much required for SRS? Or are they just very helpful.

On a side question unrelated to this, have you ever tried pledge of hands with sentinels/eva's or sire of shards with stygians? (Or femur staff in general) I'm wondering what gives more damage now, as I don't want to give up the shield in summoner, but I feel it may be worth an experiment.

On spectres, have you ever considered using a physical spectre for the benefit of hatred on all your minions? (e.g. horrors/eva's)

On a final question, do you feel as though a high ES body > vis mortis in later maps? Or in general?

Just curious on hearing another summoners opinions on these, thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: zyean. Время: 19 окт. 2016 г., 13:38:13
Hey thanks for this fantastic idea!
One question, sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but you write:

"
ViperBlackSkull написал:

(We get Fortify with Advanced Fortress)

how are you getting fortify when you have no attack gems in there? I mean, your stone golem and your zombie would get fortify, right, but not you? Sorry for my ignorance...
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon написал:
Hey thanks for this fantastic idea!
One question, sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but you write:

"
ViperBlackSkull написал:

(We get Fortify with Advanced Fortress)

how are you getting fortify when you have no attack gems in there? I mean, your stone golem and your zombie would get fortify, right, but not you? Sorry for my ignorance...

I think viper meant we as in, the zombies get fortify, because many stick zombies with fortify, so someone might be wondering why it's only a 3link
Sorry, one more thing I am not understanding, excuse me for missing the obvious yet again, but...
How are you getting max block with this build?!?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация