[2.5] Scoot's ANY SKILL Necromancer Build [Hybrid OR LL] [Atziri, Uber Izaro, Breachlords, All Maps]

"
tainium написал:
"
lailaseth написал:
I tried a simila defense last league with dual bladefall totems. the problem was against heavy hitting bosses. like if something hit me for half my ES or more, there was no way to replenish it in time with cwdt setup.

how do u deal vs bosses without leech? u have some armor/evasion ?
That post begs for a reply.

Somehow, I didn't see this msg. Sorry about that.

If I know I'm up against heavy damage, or Breaches, I always use my Vaal Discipline. It'll let me mitigate damage for about 5 - 6 seconds while I attempt to kill it. If it's still not dead, kite and fight. As for fights like uber Izaro, I manually dodge and time his attacks. Knowing when to attack is better than just trying to facetank, and I use those openings to hit as hard as I can.

Of course, you could opt for Ghost Reaver and get leech, but by doing so, you're a little more susceptible to chaos rips. Personally, I'm using Atziri flask to leech while I pop Sorrow of the Divine, which grants Zealot's Oath and makes my life regen go on ES. This way, at least I have some way of not dying accidentally to poison clouds and stuff.

I will probably revisit this with Chaos Blade Furry next league utilizing the divination card that gives a claw with + chaos damage, so I get my life and mana gain on hit, as well as leech that goes into ES with GR and Vaal Pact.
Последняя редакция: s1ngap0rek1d. Время: 14 янв. 2017 г., 13:21:39
"
93BeeF93 написал:
What did you do with bandits?

Pretty cool build, I like it. Cheers.

Life / SP / SP.

You could go for AS or CS, or charges. Up to you.
"
Trainz написал:
"
s1ngap0rek1d написал:
"
Trainz написал:
I want to make sure I did everything right with Cast On Damage Taken / Spirit Offering / Desecrate / Summon Skeletons...

My Account: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Trainz/

My Character is EdnaGolem

The Gems are in the helm...

I'm asking because it doesn't seem to proc often or enough. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks ! LOVE playing Golems !

I can't see it. You need to make your characters view-able (google how, I forgot)
Also, you need to make sure your gem runs in this order: CWDT -> Desecrate -> Spirit Offering. Skeletons can go anywhere.

All right, my character should be viewable now...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Trainz/

EdnaGolem

Please tell me if my CWDT -> Desecrate -> Spirit Offering in my helm should work fine.

It's a bit too late as I died, but I'm still playing it in softcore because it's a lot of fun...

Yeah, that's right.
"
lailaseth написал:
I tried a simila defense last league with dual bladefall totems. the problem was against heavy hitting bosses. like if something hit me for half my ES or more, there was no way to replenish it in time with cwdt setup.

how do u deal vs bosses without leech? u have some armor/evasion ?

Just in case PoE doesn't notified you, I've finally replied to this. Scroll up slightly. Sorry about that.
"
s1ngap0rek1d написал:
...I will probably revisit this...
So this build and guide are dead?
"
tainium написал:
"
s1ngap0rek1d написал:
...I will probably revisit this...
So this build and guide are dead?

Eh, I reached 90 pretty easily. Had more things on my platter.

But hey, I'm still here. Build is insanely strong, like any other build-poster would tell you. Build doesn't really die post-league either if you think about it. Eye of Chayula (as an alternative to Presence of Chayula) helps with stunlock at the cost of lots of Life / ES, but is still doable. The rich could opt for Skyforths or Kiara's Determination as a subsitute, or the casual players could use a CWS setup.
With using cwdt lvl 8 (1.1K dmg trigger )and +135% life +240% es (3.5k life, 7.3kES) it seems my setup didnt event have the surplus, feels like only get 600-700 life.

this is how i calculate:
ES gain= Base life*number of corpse*sum of multiplier

ES gain= (Max life/(ILP/100))*(2%*#of corpse)*(1+ILP/100+IES/100)

even with 8 corpse, i will get about 1000k life, less than trigger point.

idk how you can get 2K with that, i calculate your build..roughly it get 1.25k. unless your spirit offering consume additional corpse than your desecrate made, it wont get even 1.5K.

to get past breaking point, i had to sacrifice lot of nodes (doing LL SRS+Hybrid). but i guess even when it not meet its breaking point, this gem setup is worth to have (for summonner build only, for other build i do not recommend it).
Последняя редакция: arclordz. Время: 23 янв. 2017 г., 15:17:42
I tested (with good positions) the gem-set the problem is that desecrate seems to proc after the offering so if no initial corpses are laying around it won't work (but at second proc it will use the ones from the first CWDT)
That is what seems to be documented in this redit
How do you circumnavigate this problem in this build?
It's possible to just have desecrate and offering on two different level CWDT, right? That would fix it, no?
Последняя редакция: dma634. Время: 23 марта 2017 г., 15:20:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация