[2.5] Scorching Ray, Block, Keystonemancer

Hello Exiles.

Here is the first working build I made. So I wanted to share it with you.

First of all if you are looking for a fast clearing build sorry this is not the right build. You may go for CoC Discharge / Vaal Spark / Flickerstrike.

But if you are looking for an uncommon build with decent damage and high survivalbility, this could be the righ build.

Cons: - Clearing Speed
- Need Scourge (expensive) for more Damage
- Have to dodge strong strong "onehits" for example "Malachai Punch, Minotaur Punch"
- Damage over Time can Hurt

pros: - can do All mapmods except "less armour / block reduction"
(no regen and hexproof is a little bit annoying)
- CAN'T DIE if there are "many hits" (Storm Herald, Ball Lightning, Breaches,
Daresso Swords.................)
- can do Hall of the Grandmaster
- Afk tanking Chimera (haven't tried other Guardians because of Atlas customizing)

Required Gear

Current Gear

Alternative Gear

The Blood Dance Boots
Singularity Sceptre

Current Passive Tree LvL 92

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQLjA-4EswelDeIRDxEtEmkUIBSwFScWbxccGF0Yaho4Gj4c3B0UHb4hsCSqJNgnLyj6Ko0snDLRM4c22DbpOlg7DUGHRUdIjkkbSbJMLVWpVcZWSFcNWAdZ818_ZlRmnmhYaGVo8moBcXlyD3Kpdqx4L3k5fIN85X7iggeCEIIegseFMoVtidiMdoyxjxqPRpBVlG-XtJitm4qboZ7Nn8uiAKcIpzCsmKyqrY2t8bcxtz64k75PwGbPftIh04_VgdeW2CTYvdlh2t3bC9-w42rp1eoY6-7sVeyD7w7v6_Af8WzyL_JB85v3MvfX-ej60v4K

Mechanic:

Block:
- max block 75% with "Tempest Shield" and "Bone Offering" (Ascendancy Misstress of Sacrifice)
- max Spellblock 75% with "Stone of Lazwhar" amulet and and some jewels
- Unwavering Stance IMPORTANT for Block and Scorching Ray

Mind over Matter: Mana --> "Life" (30% Damage taken from "Mana" instead of life)
Eldrich Batterie: ES --> "Mana" (enables full Mana reserve)
Aegis Aurora: ES replenish on Block (the amount depends on your armour)

Curse, Elemental Overload EO, Elemental Equilibrium EE:

- Tempest Shield with "Curse on Hit" for EO and EE (Temporal Chains / Vulnerability , Flammability /
Elemental Weakness
- Scorching Ray doesn't hit and is Firedamage
- Orb of Storms for safe EO

Zealot's Oath:

- Regen "Mana" (ES) (Scorching Ray has high manacost)
- you can also skill Zealot's Oath instead of using the Flask if you want

Scorching Ray:

- Only Spell Damage, Fire Damage, Elemental Damage, Duration and Damage over Time works.
(No Aoe, Projectile)
- Change Iron Will for Empower Level 3+
- Scorching Ray has 8 stacks and refresh the duration of all stacks --> you have ~ 3 second to dodge
and refresh the dot duration without loosing DPS

Shield Charge:

- Shield Charge every 6 second for fortify if you need it ...

Cast when Damage taken (CWDT) "Bone Offering":

- "Desecrate"(creating corpses) have to be linked / activated before Bone Offering (consuming corpses)
(See poe wiki #"cast when damage taken")
- you can take out CWDT cast "Desecrate" and Bone Offering, put in CWDT before difficult Bosses
(guardians .. )

I had fun playing this build as a league starter. Leveling and killing Chimera (with Singularity Weapon) for The Scourge was my first plan and it worked. First kill Scourge drop yay :).

Последняя редакция: WhiteyChan. Время: 18 дек. 2016 г., 9:09:18
Last bumped31 марта 2017 г., 22:16:53
Hi.

Im playing an inquisitor similar to your build and was able to hall of grandmasters as well on level 72. Im using the recent buffed The Covenant chest and it would be a great addition to your build (freeing up zealots oath).

For block, im relying on Rumi's flask. I really like to clear status ailments on concencrated ground, but I do think your version might be slightly superior due to bone offering.
Hello. Sorry about the double post. Managed to get Shaper and Uber Atziri down (on softcore Legacy League).

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Build:
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAALjA-4EBwSzB6UN4hJpFCAVJxZvFxwYXRo4Gj4c3B0UHb4fGCSqJy8o-ikuLJwtHzLRM4c1kjbpOlg64T38QYdFR0WdSI5JskyzTeNQR1H7U1JVqVXGVw1YY1nzXGtfP2ZUZp5oZWh0aPJqAWvbcXlyD3Kpdqx5OXy4fuKCEIIegseD24RIhTKMsYzPjxqPRpBVlG-VIJe0mK2a4JuKm6GiAKZXpwismKyqrY2t8bc-uJO-T8BmwfPDbcRYzRbPftAf04_T-9i92WHa3dsL37DjauoY6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8azyRfOb9kj3MvfX-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=csiqueirasilva&characterName=Elensaur

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация