[2.6 Updated] CwC Poison Bladefall (MoM, Max Block) [Low Budget/HC Viable] [500k Boss DPS]

"
SasquatchBrah написал:
What's in the build guide is the final tree

My bad, I didn't see the hyperlink on the word "Passives". I see where you are going with this now though it's very interesting
nice video, build looks like it could be fun, will prob start lvling it later today after i finish with the usual stuff on my main. Cheers.
Thanks! I just updated the OP with some alternate gem slot possibilities for spell totem wolves, more dps with cospri's, and better cursing. The end game tree is also updated. I dropped curse effect and crit chance in favor of the shadow phys/chaos starter nodes and more life.
Последняя редакция: SasquatchBrah. Время: 9 янв. 2017 г., 14:23:20
I have a cospri's will now and i dropped poison for added chaos but it feels much weaker for some reason and i dont know if im poisoning enemies as much as i should be

should i switch back?
whats a good way to leech life from this build since vaal pact doesnt seem a good fit for me?
i feel like my mana is drained very quickly after a few hits, how do you deal with this issue?

In all due respect, I love this build i wanted a bladefall build and a summoner and you combined both into one so thank you

i would really appreciate a response

respectfully,
a happy customer
If you are running Cospri's as a 5L, it will be weaker than a 6L non-Cospri's.

Added Chaos - Void Manip - Conc Effect is the strongest setup for sustained poison DPS in a Cospri's 6L.

However your initial hit is gonna be ~10% less than it would be with Added Chaos - Controlled Destruction - Conc Effect. But you're not gonna 5 blue a Cospri's so it's a moot point.

You can add another source of leech from a Lab boot leech enchant. If you are having problems with low mana/no regen maps then corrupt one or both of your rings for damage taken gained as mana when hit
"
SasquatchBrah написал:
If you are running Cospri's as a 5L, it will be weaker than a 6L non-Cospri's.

Added Chaos - Void Manip - Conc Effect is the strongest setup for sustained poison DPS in a Cospri's 6L.

However your initial hit is gonna be ~10% less than it would be with Added Chaos - Controlled Destruction - Conc Effect. But you're not gonna 5 blue a Cospri's so it's a moot point.

You can add another source of leech from a Lab boot leech enchant. If you are having problems with low mana/no regen maps then corrupt one or both of your rings for damage taken gained as mana when hit

i have a 6 link Cospri's with 4 blue sockets my problem is that i dont curse enough for the "poison cursed enemies" to apply i see it in my single target and clear speed that it takes longer than it did with the poison support gem

thank you for the tip on the leech ill look into it
Are you not using Witchfire Brew?

I didn't have good luck 6L-ing my Cospri's so I never did test it out. TBH I never considered that the poison on curse mod wouldn't have 100% uptime for the current version of the build.
"
SasquatchBrah написал:
Are you not using Witchfire Brew?

I didn't have good luck 6L-ing my Cospri's so I never did test it out. TBH I never considered that the poison on curse mod wouldn't have 100% uptime for the current version of the build.

yeah the witchfire has a very small range so ive started to ru8n a blasphemy temporal chains ki9nd of helped but not as much as it should and i got really lucky with enchanting my boots they got .5% of damage leeched as life and mana
Hi,
I made this build as a Leaguestarter in 2.6 and just wanted to give an Update.

1. I did go Assasin, double poisen dps and I dont need IncreasedCritical
2. The Covenant robe Is made for this build use it. My wither CwC with Voidbringers is just 10 mana. Bloodmagic isnt an Issue.
We get a seven-link out of it, use 2mings heart and a Consuming Dark and its an 8-link. 95% of our poisen dps is chaos anyway.
3. With Vinktars up I can kill Phoenix in 3-4secs, not bad for day 10 ;)
I just read the post above...
Voidbringers with curse on hit Vulnerability will solve that problem bought mine with max crit for 3ex. Cheap way out would be Asenath's. Having everything cursed with temp chains isnt bad

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация