[2.5] "Devourer Mother" - Summoner Blade Flurry v1.1

Note: This is my very first own build. I'll update the topic asap. My video is in pt-br. I'll translate asap too.

Change Log:
(Jan 10th 2017) - Build modified into dual The Scourge user for even greater damage. Dagger skillspoints realocated.

• Theorycraft •
I wanted to create a build who could use The Scourge in a functional and cool way, a non-shadow class and that could have a better benefit from The Scourge mod "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affects you".

>> So a Necromancer!! <<

Yet, I tried to benefit myself with the remaining mods of those weapons. Building on good crit, crit-multiplier, poison and attack speed.

>> All of that mixed with the Necro passives/skilltree. <<

Gear

Unique Gear
Скрытый текст

General Gear
Скрытый текст

[/quote]

Gemset
Скрытый текст

Jewels and Bandits
Скрытый текст

Ascension
Скрытый текст

Additional Effects (buffs)
Скрытый текст

Skilltree
Скрытый текст

Video (PT-BR) - v1.0

Последняя редакция: RhynoxBR. Время: 10 янв. 2017 г., 9:16:04
Last bumped11 марта 2017 г., 22:23:02
Can anyone help me how to link my gear here?
go to post reply or edit your post
click in your avatar at top left of page
choose inventory (or your stash)
click in stuff which u want to link
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Последняя редакция: vjru5zl0v3. Время: 9 янв. 2017 г., 3:55:14
"
vjru5zl0v3 написал:
go to post reply or edit your post
click in your avatar at top left of page
choose inventory (or your stash)
click in stuff which u want to link

Thank you! :D~
uhm, interesting build but its quite a bit confusing that your video is at constant 2x speed when people are probably interested in the clearspeed capabilites of a build.
Последняя редакция: KinGGaiA. Время: 9 янв. 2017 г., 11:06:59
"
KinGGaiA написал:
uhm, interesting build but its quite a bit confusing that your video is at constant 2x speed when people are probably interested in the clearspeed capabilites of a build.

Well I just made it a little fast due to the video time. I didnt wanted it to be too large. Also with the song feels great.

Its a fast build and also requires the player to be fast due to the duration of sacrifices and summons. They are timed. As it is they have a good duration but u can play this build like u would have the whole time in the world. But remember: more minions > more dmg. Also u can make a boss stomp in less than a sec.
Последняя редакция: RhynoxBR. Время: 9 янв. 2017 г., 14:39:10
Guys I want to improve this build with some experienced players sugestions. Please contact ingame > IGN RhynoxBR.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация