[Nec] Collect loot and run around, zero stress Auramancer [10 casted Auras] [Budget]

Is this build for you?
Скрытый текст
This build is purely aimed at people that like to do nothing but occassionally press flasks, loot stuff, run around, give your teammates, no matter what build they are, at least 2.5x more damage, sometimes laugh at the one or two dudes that suddenly reflect themselves onto a map that they previously didn't AND make everyone your friend. Also, defence is the best offence, no?

Is this affordable for everyone?
Скрытый текст
THat's something I get asked quite a lot when I was partying. How expensive is this? Currently we are hitting 8.8k ES without a shavronnes. IF I had one, I would hit about 11,5k ES. But how expensive is the build? It costs, on the budget, about 40c-50c. Also you are wearing like almost only uniques.

My gear
Скрытый текст

My flasks
Скрытый текст

Playstyle
Скрытый текст
Cast your auras in your hideout. Run around. It's that simple. Your auras can reach really far and thus makes this really safe. If you get hit, pop all your flasks and be almost impossible to hit. Really fun for breaches.

Gem links + Aura Calculation
Скрытый текст

https://poe.mikelat.com/#DVDW1rId/9b.I7p/9b.EQeb/1zFh.sJb/tr.

Voidbringer: Purity of Fire - Purity of Lightning - Purity of Ice - Enligthen LVL 2
Prism Guardian: Discipline - Grace - Haste
Martyr's Crown: Cast when damage taken (Any LVL) - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Stone Golem
Weapon: Generosity - Hatred - Anger
Generic 3L: Vaal haste - Increased Duration - Generosity (12 second vaal haste!)
Generic 3L: Generosity - Wrath - Clarity (LVL 1)

Passive Tree
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBx4NfA48EVAUcRUnFy8YVhmKGjgabBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiL0JLAlvCcLKPospi9vNAo1uTdmN4M6UkZxSVFJsUuuVdZXyVnzXGtcil-wYVJk52aeaHRsC20Zb55wu3IPcql_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiExYZghtGLeox2jLGPGo9Gj_qQVZMnlKCVLpuKm6GbtZ2unjyhL6brpwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvk--isHFwzrDbcpKytPXz9kT2VvaYttP34rfv-DD4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjvTu-I8NX22vcy98H31_jr-Tf56PrS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Rakushi&characterName=Auramancer_Rakushi

Go for Zealoth's Oath and the regen nodes on the scion part last. Only take Blood magic keystone when you have enough passives to get Mortal conviction. You only take that around LVL 68 anyway, when you can equip Prism guardian. We put Energy from within jewel next to melding for extra ES, Conquerer's efficiency can be put in any Jewel socket that you want.

Ascendancy
Скрытый текст
Because I love damage more than the defences we go for Necromancer.
Normal: Commander of Darkness (100% increased damage + 50% atk / cast speed.)
Cruel: Mistress of Sacrifice (30% increased duration on vaal haste)
Merciless: Beacon of Corruption for 21% Chaos resistance (LeL)

Bandits
Скрытый текст
Normal: Kill all / Kraytin
Cruel: Kill all
Merciless: Kill all

FAQ
Скрытый текст
How much does this cost?
The whole gear that I have equipped costs about 120c. But that's mostly because of the crystal belt and the amulett. Otherwise you'd be good with 50-70c with the jewel and the enlighten LVL 2 + most of the uniques are super cheap to aquire.

What else can we do to improve this?
Something I was thinking is taking Doedre's Elixir and pick up Conduit and do the weirdest kind of charge generation for your party members. Actually sounds pretty fun, might do that for breache and only is 1 skillpoint away. Don't know what flask to give up for that, though.

Can you give us some numbers for how damage effective your auras are?

Lightning Trapper: From 9k dps to 27k dps
Ancestral warchief Facebreaker: From 70kdps per totem to 230k dps per totem

LVL 1 marauder Heavy striker. From 15dps to 4,5k dps (LeL)

Only some numbers that pop into my mind. It sure is a damage improvement =)
Last bumped23 янв. 2017 г., 6:07:35
Reserved

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация