[2.6] Rava's Yet Another Baron Summoner - 9k+ HP - Max Block -

"
EricCB написал:
Hey Rava, I was looking at the guide and I was wandering, how do you afford or face the cost of Animating Guardians with uniques if they consume the item forever?

As the above poster said, items are tied to the Guardian gem, you only lose the items if they die. This is super affordable because Leer Cast, Victario's Flight and Dying Breath (The 3 aura items) are all only 1alc-1chaos each. South Bound is another chaos too. Belly of the Beast is the only expensive item, (current price is like 15c), I don't usually equip them with it until later in the league.

As far as not losing your investment, he rarely dies. My last guardian died in a heavy +% ele dmg Precint map with Igna Phoenix as one of the bosses. If you're quick you can also remove the gem and despawn the guardian, or if he's socketed in your weapon you can just weapon switch to despawn him.
How in hooly dooly do you cap resists with uniques in every slot? And have you tried using Wither instead of Scorching Ray? Or is the targeting with SR that good?
Последняя редакция: wutisthisIdonteven. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 18:30:16
"
wutisthisIdonteven написал:
How in hooly dooly do you cap resists with uniques in every slot? And have you tried using Wither instead of Scorching Ray? Or is the targeting with SR that good?

Capping the res was pretty tough. If you goto my profile and see my jewels in the tree you'll see how I managed to do it.

I haven't played since they added a lot of the newer spells but I'll try out Wither, it seems like it'd synergise very well with everything.
This may be a dumb question, but how do you regain health with Geofri's Sanctuary? It converts all my health regen to es regen.

Edit: Nvm, the 1k str perk obviously xD
Последняя редакция: Mixlz. Время: 15 апр. 2017 г., 13:22:02
Hi there,

Seems like you have moved on from your character and removed most of your jewels. Could you please update your guide and mentioning which jewels are needed (or which ones useful so we can come up with our own combinations) in which areas so that we don't rely on an outdated profile page?

The guide itself was very useful and I'm enjoying it, even though I haven't got to the point where I would switch to specific flasks just yet.

Thanks in advance!

Midd
Summoners for life ... and death!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация