[2.6] SPECTRES, From 10c budget T16 viable, to SHAPER [UPDATED]

This build is really easy to play and to be good at, you are finished with skill tree at lvl 86.
I killed T16maps with every item cost for 1 CHAOS!

My character
Скрытый текст

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kral_Ondrej/characters

Skill tree is pretty simple
Minion nods, dexterity and strength nods, resistance nods, ES and life nods and JEWELS - 2x spell block + 3x minion (chaos resistance is good too :)

LINKS

Spectres + Minion dmg + spell echo + elemental focus + controlled destruction(5th) + faster/slower projectiles(6th)

Arc + curse on hit + flamability + projectile weakness

Zombies + stone golem + minion life + empower

CWDT + increased duration + bone offering - LVL 20

CWDT + immortal call + tempest shield + vaal haste LVL 1 -
Tempest shield is good that it does DMG - means spectres start shooting by you only standing :) + ele equilibrium because its lightning

anger + generosity, discipline, convocation, desecrate :)

You will find this build easy to get to, easy to play, with pretty good map clear, insane defences currently i am at 2k hp 8.5 k ES with maxed blocks

Leveling up and minions
Скрытый текст

Skeletons
You are using skeletons on normal and cruel. At merciless you switch skeletons for CWDT + immortal call + tempest shield

Zombies
They are dealing lot of dmg throughout the entire game, but at boss fights they are just meat shields, but good to have when you are mapping. Always in helmet, either with + 2 level or at shaper with empower with bone helmet

Spectres
you will start using them in merciless when you get vis mortis all you need is 5 link to kill tier 16 you can do it by yourself probably in 100 fusing and 5-link is enough for tier 16

For this build are best FLAME SENTINELS
+best aggro,
+best range
+best clear speed
+almost best dps on single target :)
+you can get them at shaper :)

-they have that wierd AI when they get hit they start running from target, so when you are in breach, you need to convocate as often as possible and keep them attacking or they will keep running cause getting hit. BUT at bosses its super great that they kite :D

since we are using ARC(lighning) as dmg and spread of ele equilibrium, flame or frost spectres are viable
(revenants are just horrible anyway), thats why i am running flamability + projectile weakness

That big dmg which you are able to do is coming from this dual curse and ele equilibrium, this is the most crucial thing for this build, with arc you target your spectres and give them HUGE DPS BOOST!

GOLEM

stone golem for HP regen, since this is hybrid build you appreaciate this regen with ametyst flask and healing flasks

How does it work?
Скрытый текст

you buy super cheap items

Vis mortis + engraved wand + bones of ullr + rathpit - EVERYTHING for 1 CHAOS!!!
starting and mandatory items

(Super cheap, super effective, only costly item is Presence of chayula, but you dont need it.)

Point of this build is max block and max spell block which you get by bone offering + rumis concotion and spell block by Reckless defence jewels or Rathpith as shield.
Its really important to be safe for fast clearing, cause more safe you are more times you can hit enemies with ARC + dual curse with Ele equilibruim! Because more you are attacking, spectres are attacking too :)

Ideal late game curses are flamability + projectiles weakness(you will appreciate that pierce and knockback!!!)

I think that ascendancy picks are obvious, and at uber you will choose commander of darkness since we are running kinda bad items for resists :D ( auras are Anger + generosity AND discipline )

BIG AND ONLY DOWNSIDE is chaos dmg... poison on hit, desecrated grounds are hard to deal with, even with chaos flask with removes and immune to poison but even I dont have money to run pressence of chayula because i dont have that much resissts on helmet and belt and gloves

PS didnt figure out how to get that life back from bone offering into ES, if anything works let me know!!!

Скрытый текст

T16 bosses
you can facetank chimera and minotaur
you are dodging at hydras( there are slow animations so its not that hard)
at phoenix you need to time convocation to save spectres from explosion (now i dont have to do it, they outleech his dmg :)

Shaper
Two changes for shaper 1. shield - you get high ES shield and you get bone helmet instead +2 minions ( you are using zombies and golem with empower and life ) and get 2 reckless jewels for spell block

to kill shaper you start using Vaal haste + flesh offering, you need that MS to kite and you stop using CWDT on that offering - you just dodge what he does with good MS and you maximize dps

If you are thinking about building your first necromancer THIS IS THE BUILD! you will get hang of mechanics pretty soon and you will find that dmg crazy and surviability is just INSANE, even if you lose all ES you manage to live with that 2000 hp cause health back on bone offering and immortal call + block combo
Последняя редакция: Kral_Ondrej. Время: 20 марта 2017 г., 14:20:42
Last bumped23 апр. 2017 г., 16:01:49
u profile are private ^)
1 c for 6L vis :D
"
i0n1zeD написал:
u profile are private ^)

sorry, fixed that, my first guide, havent seen this basic spectre build here so i decided to do it :)
Последняя редакция: Kral_Ondrej. Время: 20 марта 2017 г., 13:14:40
"
hykuda написал:
1 c for 6L vis :D

I bought Vis mortis for 1c and every dime i earned mapping went into fusing...
I have to give you probs man the build is amazing the easiest shaper kill of my life. The max block with the es recharg is the best defense a summoner can i have in my opinion. Realy good build man with lv 21 spectre gem and a 5l you can do shaper/guadians.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация