[Help] First time creating a build

I am trying to do a build for the first time, it is a zombie summoner(never really played a summoner until maps :/) so this is what i came up with:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkzAwB634rpAkuuGyXZW20ZfRgI9CL07Ipr28BUbAu86mpDkyfJPb6Kf8bviL-XoS_K0xGWwcX5N_IetAwHHtfP6rpGcZUuSbENfPDVV8lJUSj6gse4k9P7-egc3Kh9QYfr7o8aWpG3Pprgpwgy0Wqs_gpFnY9G2QtFRwZJ2L1TUpuhGmwqmIhAwGb31zbp-oCmrASzzLysmCSqkDOiAKrEOlgWb_AfhWBVxvrS42po8k25Fy9k51XWgKThiB2q_knsGHC72RMvb4RIXGvDbbB3RAQRUDW5pyva3X5Z8kU64aZXNZL-j03jR4WbikiOFSc5C75PDeKMsQAAAAAA

This build i'll be running clarity lvl 1 and discipline on blood magic. And running purity of lightning, purity of fire and hatred on mana.

Now the questions:

1. What do you guys thiking about the tree?

2. Thinking if i should use a aurumvorax or a united in dreams.

3. I was thinking between victaro's charity and prism guardian (this way i would have a lot more life to tank chaos damage since i don't have money to have a shavronnes). I don't know what is better, the charges from victaro's or the survivability of prism guardian.

4.Another thing i was thinking if it's was better to run solaris lorica for the chaos damage mitigation, or a rare ES chest. Because if i was using solaris lorica i could probally run another aura.

5. Also thinking if zombie is really the way to go, because i kind think spamming SRS seems boring(never played it, just my feels from videos) and spectres seems kinda difficult to set up.

Anyway thanks for the help.
Последняя редакция: Raidki. Время: 22 апр. 2017 г., 16:08:38
Last bumped23 апр. 2017 г., 11:49:31
up!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация