[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

hey buddy, just started in first map with this build.. and it seems i kinda miss something? i deal 0 dmg and when 2,3 weapons getting spawned (btw using neversink itemfilter), they dont do much. What is the point iam missing? The only issue is the bow, which i got 1 colour off which shouldnt a big deal since the minor gems are in it
"
Boloso написал:
hey buddy, just started in first map with this build.. and it seems i kinda miss something? i deal 0 dmg and when 2,3 weapons getting spawned (btw using neversink itemfilter), they dont do much. What is the point iam missing? The only issue is the bow, which i got 1 colour off which shouldnt a big deal since the minor gems are in it

I took a look at your character and there are several things that all add up making you so weak.
Most important thing is you really should do cruel and merciless lab. You probably should do these with SRS still.
Then use Minion Damage instead of Minion Life and as the red gem slot for now Multistrike or Increased Duration.
As auras, i suggest you use Haste and Wrath for now until your passive tree is ready to use Anger too.
Overall your gems are really low level, which is a big reason for your low damage right now.
Fixing all of this and you should do around 5 times the damage you do right now.

Item filters have 0 impact on the auto casting, so you can use whatever filter you like the most.
I hope this will help you out fixing your problems.
Update:
-Added pros and cons
-Added Tornado Shot as an alternative option to Ice Shot
-Added Bisco's Collar as a unique item choice
Split Arrow can be an option?
For faster clearing speed i would use srs gem instead of added lightning,and multistrike instead of melee splash, the packs simply explode. (but the boss is easier with your setup)
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Последняя редакция: dr0guletz. Время: 28 авг. 2017 г., 14:15:23
Update:
-Added a tier 15 video

"
castor1214 написал:
Split Arrow can be an option?

If you have "Adds X Cold Damage to Attacks" on one of your rare items then yes, otherwise you will lose huge amounts of damage because of missing out on Elemental Equilibrium.

"
dr0guletz написал:
For faster clearing speed i would use srs gem instead of added lightning,and multistrike instead of melee splash, the packs simply explode. (but the boss is easier with your setup)

Not using Melee Splash doesnt feel good for clearing, i wouldnt drop that support gem. Using SRS can be an option but i personally dont wanna lose out on the extra boss damage by dropping Added Lightning. It also affects performance having 20 extra flaming minions around.

Последняя редакция: Clooney_is_best_Batman. Время: 28 авг. 2017 г., 17:18:20
How to get damage on ice shot? Im absolutely stuck and cant get nowhere since i cant kill the first pack in t1 map. How do add that much damage to ice shot?
"
NiissonZewiix написал:
How to get damage on ice shot? Im absolutely stuck and cant get nowhere since i cant kill the first pack in t1 map. How do add that much damage to ice shot?

Ice Shot doesnt need to do damage. You use Mirror Arrow to kill the first few enemies of a map until you get the first weapon auto summoned.
Thank you for this build so much fun. Here my way to lvl80 uberLab done.

Leveling: Brightbeak + srs + skeleton mages makes you level so fast. After Act10 Kitava i switch to Final Build.
Lab: Normal and Cruel i used SRS + Skeleton Mages, Merciless and uber just switch add Lightning for a SRS and maybe MeleeSplash for a add Fire or Multistrike.
Maping: Best move i made was switching from Astramentis to Biscos. To start the map i use SRS and take add lighting out after 10+AW i go back to add lightning.
Just specc'd into this build and a good way to get weapons on the first mob is to run a Divination Distillate flask if you can't afford a Bisco.

I also left Clarity out and keep Haste in my Victario's. It works for me.

Thanks for making this guide, it's a great build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация