[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

yeh once i had more of the gear online and the helmet on i started to get it working :) I like summon builds and this is quite an odd one to try out. will see how we go :)
Whats the reasoning behind grabbing resolute technique? It seems like there would be enough accuracy given by the shapers gloves etc.
Im still new so learning passive tree and skills
Also is it worth picking up a second. spirit guards and if so, where can you even fit it? I cant see a node close enough with the 40 dex needed. My first one is down under Scion start next to Studious combatant
Последняя редакция: deadfncat. Время: 25 сент. 2017 г., 4:23:29
also does anyone have a POB link for their 80+ build? having some mana issues and a few other things id like to think about :) cheers
"
yeh once i had more of the gear online and the helmet on i started to get it working :) I like summon builds and this is quite an odd one to try out. will see how we go :)
Yea, im pretty lazy so i dont want to cast 5 different spells all the time. A summoner build that plays like a bow build, just shooting arrows is enough.

"
Whats the reasoning behind grabbing resolute technique? It seems like there would be enough accuracy given by the shapers gloves etc.
You are right, the Shaper gloves give around 10% hit chance, which is nice, but since the clear speed is limited by how fast you can hit enemies, not being able to miss a single volley feels really good.

"
Also is it worth picking up a second. spirit guards and if so, where can you even fit it? I cant see a node close enough with the 40 dex needed. My first one is down under Scion start next to Studious combatant
It's just to get some more weapons, but the support gem setup is melee so i personally only use one to make use of white dropped range weapons. We path near a dex threshold slot because of the skill duration nodes, otherwise i would not spend passive points to get to one.
The jewel slot north of "Sentinel" is a dex threshold one, so you already have two.

"
also does anyone have a POB link for their 80+ build? having some mana issues and a few other things id like to think about :) cheers
I'm trying out another build right now, but this was my build at 95
https://pastebin.com/UyEm8jax
After this path to the aura nodes as shown in the final passive tree. Respec out of "Occultist's Dominion" and the the cast speed nodes when you are ready to switch to Null's/Speaker's/AW. This costs only 8 Regret Orbs.

So what does the final tree look like if you respec out ? Because i am following your guide. (:

Ash.

Edit : Found it. hahah thanks :D

Последняя редакция: ashyeo2008. Время: 26 сент. 2017 г., 7:29:12
"
Fhark написал:
tried this out with 3 solar guard spectres, since im not using victarios i went mom/eldritch battery to sustain skills and build an extra es life pool.

Passive tree:
gets through maps as fast as i can shoot things with tornado shot/gmp/chain is a lot of fun, thanks for the build.

This version looks interesting. Can you please post a video showing off gameplay?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
"
Fhark написал:
tried this out with 3 solar guard spectres, since im not using victarios i went mom/eldritch battery to sustain skills and build an extra es life pool.

Passive tree:
gets through maps as fast as i can shoot things with tornado shot/gmp/chain is a lot of fun, thanks for the build.

This version looks interesting. Can you please post a video showing off gameplay?

I built this tonight and I can't seem to get my Solar Guards to live in t10 maps, even using the correct Solar Guards using the summoning trick they melt pretty easily.

Gear:
Скрытый текст
livejamie
Последняя редакция: livejamie. Время: 10 окт. 2017 г., 3:40:11
I'm so glad to see people making Null's work in 3.0

I've been trying to make a build with the bow for the past 3 leagues and always ended up giving up on it since it felt so bad.

You've made a lot of nice innovations in this build so I might have to give it a go.
"
Llanowar07 написал:
I'm so glad to see people making Null's work in 3.0

I've been trying to make a build with the bow for the past 3 leagues and always ended up giving up on it since it felt so bad.

You've made a lot of nice innovations in this build so I might have to give it a go.

Speaker's Wreath "fixed" Null's problems and that was probably the intention behind the helmet. The dex scaling on it could use a buff though, it's kinda bad.
"
livejamie написал:
"
livejamie написал:
"
Fhark написал:

Passive tree:

I built this tonight and I can't seem to get my Solar Guards to live in t10 maps, even using the correct Solar Guards using the summoning trick they melt pretty easily.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

hi sry hadnt checked the thread for a while, you really need soul weaver at a minimum for specter life and i have quite a few extra minion life nodes as well.
Последняя редакция: Fhark. Время: 12 окт. 2017 г., 0:23:54
"
Fhark написал:

hi sry hadnt checked the thread for a while, you really need soul weaver at a minimum for specter life and i have quite a few extra minion life nodes as well.

Yeah I had those. Not sure what was wrong.
livejamie

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация