[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Great guides, LNB!

For stats on the Queen's Escape, which do you prioritize, and I suppose which order: skeleton duration, minion life, minion movespeed, or minion damage? Or is it a "get whatever you can as cheap as you can, because the sword rocks" type of an item?

Thanks for all the help, and I love the new builds. Keep up the good work, man!
"
Mallahet написал:
Great guides, LNB!

For stats on the Queen's Escape, which do you prioritize, and I suppose which order: skeleton duration, minion life, minion movespeed, or minion damage? Or is it a "get whatever you can as cheap as you can, because the sword rocks" type of an item?

Thanks for all the help, and I love the new builds. Keep up the good work, man!

Thanks man!

You should prioritize minion speed and minion damage. Life and duration doesn't matter too much.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Excellent guide, Lifting. However, I cannot see which Bandit I should go with. What do you suggest please?
"
Wozmon написал:
Excellent guide, Lifting. However, I cannot see which Bandit I should go with. What do you suggest please?

Ahh yea I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding me.

There are 2 options:

1. Kill them all for the skill point <-- That is what I did

2. Help Alira for 15% to all ele. resistances and 5 mps.

Both choices work :)
"
LiftingNerdBro написал:
"
Wozmon написал:

Ahh yea I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding me.

There are 2 options:

1. Kill them all for the skill point <-- That is what I did

2. Help Alira for 15% to all ele. resistances and 5 mps.

Both choices work :)

Thanks man! Best wishes.
You can call me Klugscheisser, but: The belt is missing in the ES equipment list.

Just to make the guide perfect ;)

Dual Cursing: You could also put the Discipline gem into a ring and setup dual crusing with just three points into the skilltree. Thinking of projectile weakness, temp chains, flamability or warlord's mark.

Leveling: I did it with a Skullhead Helm and The Covenant Chest.
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Последняя редакция: Schlachtviehh. Время: 11 сент. 2017 г., 11:28:02
Hey Lifting, thanks again for another build I really love to play :) Long time subscriber to your youtube content <3

What is your thought about the Vis Mortis unique for this build, is it worth considering (+1 awesome spectre, +15% minion dmg, unholy might (does this even work with so much ranged minions?), has at least SOME ES) or isn't it worth it (survivability > dmg)?
"
Schlachtviehh написал:
You can call me Klugscheisser, but: The belt is missing in the ES equipment list.

Just to make the guide perfect ;)

Dual Cursing: You could also put the Discipline gem into a ring and setup dual crusing with just three points into the skilltree. Thinking of projectile weakness, temp chains, flamability or warlord's mark.

Leveling: I did it with a Skullhead Helm and The Covenant Chest.

It is actually intentional as I recommend Ascent from Flesh just a bit further down for leveling :)

Dual curse is definitely an option yea!
"
Cyberkef написал:
Hey Lifting, thanks again for another build I really love to play :) Long time subscriber to your youtube content <3

What is your thought about the Vis Mortis unique for this build, is it worth considering (+1 awesome spectre, +15% minion dmg, unholy might (does this even work with so much ranged minions?), has at least SOME ES) or isn't it worth it (survivability > dmg)?

My pleasure, I'm glad to hear it!

If playing in SC Vis Mortis is a great idea, mostly due to the extra spectre and minion damage. In HC the ES is simply too low since we aren't using a shield.

The Unholy might buff wouldn't do too much for these minions (except zombies and wicker melee attack) since they don't deal physical damage =)
Yay, I intentionally took a little break from PoE after I saw your Necro build and after you said that you're going to make guide for it, and here it is ♥.
Leveling my Witch right now, that's going to be my first Necromancer char ever.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация