[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

"
LiftingNerdBro написал:

For ease of use I think Projectile Weakness + Temp is a good solution.

For most damage add in elemental weakness instead of temporal chains :)

No, i meant keeping the elemental weakness and add Projectile Weakness (green) as second curse. For occasional use swap the Projectile Weakness for Temp Chains (use same green slot).

My question was regarding to the other possible curses such as Warlord's Mark or Flammability. Do you think these are more useful?
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Последняя редакция: Schlachtviehh. Время: 12 сент. 2017 г., 9:55:07
Lifting,

Loving the build so far - it's a lot of fun to play, and even without any investment in (or utilization of) spectres so far, I'm clearing T7s easily. I could probably do higher tiers as well, but I just haven't pushed there yet.

One question - did you experiment at all with a From Dust jewel? I am using one and enjoy the added utility; With spell echo I can summon 6 skeletons at once, which means re-positioning or re-creating the mage army (after a boss AOE for example) is super quick. (Edit: to clarify, did you experiment with it in end-game -- you suggest swapping this out for a rare jewel later in your 1st post)

Thanks for the build guide! I really enjoy your content.
Последняя редакция: Marniac. Время: 12 сент. 2017 г., 11:07:33
"
Marniac написал:
Lifting,

Loving the build so far - it's a lot of fun to play, and even without any investment in (or utilization of) spectres so far, I'm clearing T7s easily. I could probably do higher tiers as well, but I just haven't pushed there yet.

One question - did you experiment at all with a From Dust jewel? I am using one and enjoy the added utility; With spell echo I can summon 6 skeletons at once, which means re-positioning or re-creating the mage army (after a boss AOE for example) is super quick. (Edit: to clarify, did you experiment with it in end-game -- you suggest swapping this out for a rare jewel later in your 1st post)

Thanks for the build guide! I really enjoy your content.

Thanks man!

Yea I used From Dust while leveling, but eventually, as you get more cast speed on spell echo it isn't necessary imo.

I took it out around level 80, but I didn't try again since :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Did someone try energy from withtin? I find it worth it for end game

btw the jewel near shaper gives more mana should probably take that one instead of the one near CI or maybe instead of the int nodes
Последняя редакция: Hakurd. Время: 12 сент. 2017 г., 18:14:34
This is quite a strong build !
I haven't played summoner since Stygian Revenants era, and I am very happily surprised so far.

Leveling details
Скрытый текст
Leveling was a bit slow, I did not use SRS (and still have never tried that skill) and went for Freezing Pulse for a while. The Mages were hard to maintain, but that was mostly because of me not spawning them correctly, so I kept Freeze Pulsing until about level 30.

Then started apropriately gearing and using Mages, and it still was quite awkward and slow, even after doing the Prophecy for Queen's Decree's upgrade. After level 40 and getting the curse setup it started to flow much better, having learned to spawn the mages in front of me while going forward. But having Spell Echo is very much needed for the Mages in my opinion, before level 38 it is a pain. I probably should have tried SRS.

After that, all is easy and fast, bosses are melting. Had to go back to the Coast a couple of times because of large groups and chaos/dot damage, but that's about it.

Must impressive part was doing Merc Lab at level 64 while still in Act 9, so I have yet to try the Wicker Man Spectres. I used two Infernal Sentinels and two Vanguards and it was super quick and fun !

I don't think I'm gonna go CI right away, I like hybrid, but we'll see.

Thanks for this powerful and interesting build James Hetfield, it is really fun !

Equipment
Скрытый текст

And the two Dead Reckoning jewels that I can't link because tree stuff.

P.S. Boy it is expensive to get three blue and two green on the sword... But hopefully I got it 6S and 5L without spending too much currency. About 220 jewellers and 60 fusings I'd say.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Hey lifting I have a question for you I only have A5 link available for my spectres on my sword and it's already three blue and two red I'm wondering if you think it's viable to run the three blue Spectre gems and burning damage and fire penetration instead of trying to reroll colors on everything?
Hey Lifting, just wanted to say thanks for this excellent guide! It's stupidly fun and reminds me a lot of playing my Skellimancer back in my D2 days. I really missed this kind of build and even tried a few but none of them had the "feel" of that old school D2 build like this one does.
Hey Lifting
Let me just say that this is an amazing build and I wanna thank you for it. But I have one question - since the price of a 5l queen's escape is around 120c in HSC, is it that necessary to use it and can this build be good with a queen's decree?
@NerdBro I noticed something strange in the finished tree. Why didn't you pick Grave Intentions? you're taking two additional 10% increased minion life nodes near Puppet Master and Death Attunement anyway, and +1 skeleton/zombie with chaos resistance seems kinda nice.

"
DjParagon написал:
P.S. Boy it is expensive to get three blue and two green on the sword... But hopefully I got it 6S and 5L without spending too much currency. About 220 jewellers and 60 fusings I'd say.
I used Vorici 2B method and got it within 10 attempts. Vorici calculator actually recommends 1B method but 1% chance is kinda low and risky.
Последняя редакция: azaanis. Время: 13 сент. 2017 г., 10:25:02
Why does the build that suffers the most from client crashes crash the client the most? There's some zen irony for you. I'm enjoying this build a lot, aside from the specter system, thanks for the great guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация