[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

"
Hakurd написал:
btw the jewel near shaper gives more mana should probably take that one instead of the one near CI or maybe instead of the int nodes

Great idea, I took this one, nice catch man.

"
azaanis написал:
I used Vorici 2B method and got it within 10 attempts. Vorici calculator actually recommends 1B method but 1% chance is kinda low and risky.

Yeah I used about a 120 chroms freestyling, did not get anything good, then 5 or 6 attempts at 2 blue Vorici and got 3 blue 1 green 1 red. Out of chroms atm. I guess it still cost at least 250 chroms to do it, which is not cheap in my view. ;p
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
I'm giving a variant of this a go. Just linked and coloured my sword - not sure which was more painful!
Hit couple of 4B, but only 1 or 0 greens which was annoying.
One option that might be worth considering is using vis mortis, but dropping bones of ullr. You lose a zombie (Not that big a deal I imagine) but gain bit of damage and unholy might, which with our spectre choice doesn't do a lot.
Main thing is it frees up boots for better ES and move speed. Should be the same ES in total as a 500ish chest. Might be worth if linked vis mortis is cheap or you have one.

I probably won't as got a decent tri res 573 es chest from last build, but worth thinking about.
I may be missing something by my boss damage seems lacking. I can clear trash mobs very quickly but killing bosses on maps tier 9 and higher, it takes a while to put them down.

I am not using the unique ring right now since I am stat and resistance starved. 5 link on the sword, 7000 energy shield. Any help would be appreciated

I don't know how to link my gear but SoRightSo is my character.
nevermind figure it out
Последняя редакция: Bmean. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 1:05:56
hey a litte bit offtopic but i boght a corrupted 6l chest with 4 blue 2 red:

first i tought yeah firepen/burning damage but ee is -50 +ele weakness is -40 or something
and the 2 spectres themselves or at least one ? of them casts some kind of - fire debuff.
is there a cap with - fire resi ?

maybe there is a better option, than i browsed the red gems and found iron will.

than something came to my mind, flamesentinels with the baron helmet and 1k str they get buffed by 200% spelldamage ?

idk how the scaling etc works but shouldent that be super good :D ?

sorry for offtopic

i looked it up, i should have arround -115 fire res and 30 fire pen witch is the same ?
donno if the - fire resi from the spectres can stack ? if it stacks even -135 or somehting.

is 30% fire pen even worth with -115/135 ? idk how that shit works :D
Последняя редакция: trytoownyou. Время: 13 сент. 2017 г., 20:32:34
Hey Lifting, great guide :D rly enjoying it right now. Just wanted to ask what do you think about going hybrid instead of full CI? Lets say i have a presence of chayula amulet that gives stun immunity and tons of chaos ressist and since we are taking some % life from tree we could get more eHP going hybrid instead of full CI, would rly appreciate your thoughts about it. Cheers.
Not lifting, but yeah, if you have a presence, and ideally a bit more chaos res elsewhere that sounds like a solid plan. Hybrid for summoners isn't too bad.
Just crafted this ring

Pretty much a win, but that IIR roll is annoying - it's a suffix too (Prefix would have been fine).
Shame can't craft %ES on rings.
Kind of tempted to annul it, but it's a 3/4 brick.
Perhaps just craft leo faster start of ES recharge?
Hey Carlovski, thanks a lot for your feedback :) about those res, i was thinking of adding Wyrmsign and use haste in it, thats one extra aura that will give you 20% more res from Commander and no extra mana reserve, what do you think?
Последняя редакция: Mayhem69. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 5:03:29
"
Mayhem69 написал:
Hey Carlovski, thanks a lot for your feedback :) about those res, i was thinking of adding Wyrmsign and use haste in it, thats one extra aura that will give you 20% more res from Commander and no extra mana reserve, what do you think?

I assume you mean essence worm, not wyrmsign?
Won't work I'm afraid. For starters, the resist bonus is a binary thing, you get it if affected by an aura, it doesn't matter how many. And although haste would be 'Free', discipline and anger would reserve an extra 40% mana each.
An extra aura would give 3% attack/cast speed, you could try and squeeze in a low level clarity, but doubt it is worth it.

On the stun immunity issue, I'm not sure what to do. I don't like Valyrium, despite what lifting said in his video, it is a net resistance loss. It's also not 100% immunity.
So either chayula (Got a minion damage corrupt one if I can handle the stats), or just ignore stun.
Ignore, for a summoner in softcore isn't that bad. If we could squeeze in a CWDT or cast when stunned convocation, I definitely would.
Or brine king will probably help. Can always swap if you need/want to run a chain map (Do any mobs/exiles have 'natural' chain?).
I'll have a play, probably want to mix up gearing depending on content anyway. Run a bisco for map clears at least.

On that note, biscos leash is nice if you can fit it in, it helps clear with the rampage bonuses (Could probably do trick with dancing dervish swap too, but too clunky for me) and gives some MF. Or a flow untethered might be nice too.
Would need pretty GG resist gear everywhere else though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация