[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Another comment about spectre raising. The video guide says to go to the canals, but this is unnecessary. You can raise Wickermen in The Ravaged Square. And since we're replacing them with higher versions anyway there's no need to run to the higher level area to get them. (Unless you're still leveling in act 10).
Thank You for all the hard work Lifting ! Great guide A+++++++++++++++
Do you have to do the raise specter stuff before every map you run? Seems like it would be really annoying to have to travel to two diff areas each time you want to run a map.
"
Jessix написал:
Do you have to do the raise specter stuff before every map you run? Seems like it would be really annoying to have to travel to two diff areas each time you want to run a map.

No, just once when you login.
accept the mystery
Why 2 dead reckoning jewel ?
"
Daron написал:
Why 2 dead reckoning jewel ?

Summon Skeleton summons Skeleton Warriors.
For each Dead Reckoning jewel 5 of the skeletons will be Skeleton Mages instead.

You want Skeleton Mages.
accept the mystery
Is Zealoth's Oath a good thing to get on the tree?
After patch it seems at least on Temple map, I can't raise any vanguard or wicker man.

Thats what sux with this patches, always changing a build.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
"
icassel написал:
After patch it seems at least on Temple map, I can't raise any vanguard or wicker man.

I did just that yesterday. Sure there were no mods on the map affecting monster types?
accept the mystery
"
I did just that yesterday. Sure there were no mods on the map affecting monster types?

Hummm true, gonna try a second time to see.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация