[3.0] Ice Shot Elementalist Witch / More of a concept, looking for opinions/feedback of community

I had a 1year old 80lvl Witch lying around in standard with a fresh skill tree and kinda fiddled around in path of building for a Ice Shot Elementalist/Witch as a concept. After looking at the position of health nodes and strength/cost of ES only it seemed like best choice is to go es/life hybrid instead, again after looking at the nodes near witch starting point using crown of eyes for helm seemed like the best possible choice for least nodes wasted before travelling to actually good nodes on tree. For ascendancies going occultist and elementalist were the only 2 possible choices and occultist seemed like a too big of a reduction to your dps for the amount of ES it provides compared to elementalist so elementalist was the choice. For the bow I went with Lioneye's Glare as it saved me from looking for accuracy in skill tree and gear. For single target damage similiar to most bow builds instead of relying on my main clear skill i went with Barrage (with no additional arrow/barrage projectiles in the build single target damage was enough for rare maps of tier 7). As last big part of the build I used Lioneye's Fall jewel too. My links were these

Ice Shot - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Chain - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Ice Bite - Added Lightning Damage (went with Added Lightning Damage because none of the gear I had in stash have a 5th green socket but Added Cold Damage or Cold Penetration is probably better DPS wise)

Barrage - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ice Bite - Added Cold Damage

Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assasins Mark - Onslaught (this combination provides easy power charges and quite a bit of quality of life when clearing)

Hatred - Enlighten - Ice Golem - Lightning Golem (Thanks to being an elementalist you can have 2 different golems up at the same time)

These were my main links I'm not entirely sure on the last remaining 4 link (my barrage is only a 4L because I didn't want to buy a 6L bow for only a build concept) or if I should get a weapon change for barrage etc.

I'm open to all suggestions for the build other than obviously changing Ice Shot as the main clear skill and choosing Witch as the class part.

Well thanks to everyone for reading up until this point I know that Ice shot Witch/elementalist isn't as good as a Raider or Pathfinder but still I wanted to give it a shot. Hopefully people more experienced with the game compared to me will be able to provide me with insight to be a better build maker.

My characters Pob: https://pastebin.com/JVJfVd9T

Note: Buying every single part of gear and gems for the build took me 2 ex total in standard (mostly for Lioneye's Fall jewel and 6link chest)
Последняя редакция: ghosneak. Время: 6 дек. 2017 г., 7:31:03
Last bumped28 июня 2018 г., 20:42:35
yes it will work ive done it just need to go full elemental and take nodes from the templar tree

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация