-
Последняя редакция: Ezanne. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 2:48:18
-
Последняя редакция: Ezanne. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 2:48:27
"
Ezanne написал:
"
Torin написал:
I am trying something kind of similar but I plan to use Arc in main hand and Glacial Cascade (with phy to lightning) in second hand (GC is very good single target skill and hits much faster than Ball Lightning). Arc was chosen because of its good shock chance and shock effectiveness and longer range than Shock Nova.
Also I am not going golems as their bonuses are not that good but Beacon of Ruin for guaranteed shock and chill. I am scaling shock effectiveness with it so I can hit 50% bonus damage from shocking enemies fairly easily. 50% more damage beats any kind of bonus +1 golem can give.

Also Berek's ring will be used for life leech (it gives 1% life leech vs shocked enemies) and Mind of the Council helm for mana "leech". It is a MoM build. With high shock chance and many attacks and spells per second I can expect up to 30% of max mana gained per second vs single target or much more vs bigger packs.

Cool stuff mate, best of luck with your build! Your build sounds rather cool and i would be very interested in updates on how your build is going! :3

As requested.. I have not done any high end maps due to lack of those. Highest one I did was t11 or t12 so far.
So far I have no problems (except Belfry boss... but that is my own fault) clearing maps. Enemies mostly die at edge of screen or even beyond. If they live through Arc and get closer Glacial Cascade murders them fast.
My defenses are 4600 life and 1400 mana, evasion, acrobatics and a blinding cloud flask (for those that get into melee range). I was able to tank Uber Argus (but that was due to him not being able to hit me more than once before he died) and live through direct hits of Uber Izaro.

I don't have videos to show (as game FPS goes very low when I tried to do one with FRAPS) but I clear maps fairly fast since whole screen dies so fast.
I also plan to try a version with Arc in one wand and Storm Call+less duration+lightning warp in another to also get "free" teleportation from it (to try to get same fast clear speed that Volatile Dead and Body Swap have).

My version still has lots of tweaks and upgrades to get (I need to get 20/20 gems and 21/20 two main damage gems) and still another jewel and few more dps passives. Also I need to recolor my chest a bit so I can add curse on hit to frenzy and move two red gems somewhere else (the chest was pure luck and not planned, I was trying to 5L it and got a lucky 6L with less than 100 fusings)

My profile is not private so anyone that wants to check out the character or load her with PoB can do so easily.

Последняя редакция: Torin. Время: 19 марта 2018 г., 10:50:36
hc viable?
-
Последняя редакция: Ezanne. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 3:08:18
-
Последняя редакция: Ezanne. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 3:08:26
Hi,

Nice build. Could we replace the carcass jack armor by a inpulsa armor?
is it possible to get a full update on the current armor u using , or is it still the same as in the guide?
btw nice guide and keep up the good work
-
Последняя редакция: Ezanne. Время: 6 авг. 2022 г., 3:08:47
I try this one :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация