Need help with fireball / incinerate ignite

Hey,

i decided to play Mathils ignite Starterbuild but i got big problems because it has not a single defense setup. He was pretty lazy with his PoB so i dont get any additional information on how i could become tankier.

I just finished the campaign and started t1 maps, the damage is nice but i am 1 or 2 shot by literally everything. I dont have leech, reg, MoM or anything else. Since im still pretty unexperienced i dont know what to do except for swapping build, which i dont really wanna do now -,- I like to play ignite but no idea if its worth playing...

Path of Building pastebin - https://pastebin.com/wwamu6xU
Последняя редакция: remixzwE. Время: 12 июня 2018 г., 10:38:26
Last bumped12 июня 2018 г., 15:49:19
Mathil is a very good player and his skills alone are for a good portion of his survivability. He doesn't die because he places himself in good positions, uses flasks wisely and knows when/what to avoid.

You should use shield charge to make sure you stay away from monsters and cast your flameblast from afar.

You should always burn the monster the nearest to you in a pack of mobs, so that mobs when they try to move towards you have to enter the proliferation and die before reaching you.

Also, I do not know how much Health you've got but for T1 maps I always look for 3500-4000 life as a good baseline. You should definitely get 4500-5000+ life for higher level content.

You also need good resistances if you wish to survive elemental damage, make sure you are at 75% resistance for each 3 elements.

You can use potions like "Basalt flask", "Granite flask" to help you mitigate physical damage when a monster gets near you, it is a very reactive gameplay.

I forgot to say that also, you could change the build to become a Mind over Matter defense character. When mathil plays a build he always changes stuff on the fly to fix problems he is experiencing. Take this build more as a guideline.

If you use the "Essence Worm" unique, you can have a 0 mana reservation anger aura. For Flammability you may want to cast it manually at that point. I know it may become more clunky but if that's what you need for survival, it's worth it.

I personally do not like the idea of Mind over Matter very much but I haven't really played it with a intelligent setup yet. Not reserving your mana is really important for this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация