Kamikazee Minions build (build of the week submission)

"
Armince написал:
Hi there, how did u level with this build?
any advice please :)

i leveled with zombies, raging spirits, and vaal blight. i leveled a skelly gem, and when i had the cruel lab, then i swapped for minion instability skeletons, since you can use the shield and the mace from pretty early on (the high lvl requirement in the gear section of this thread is becouse of the socketed gems).
Последняя редакция: Fracture333. Время: 19 июня 2018 г., 15:59:31
"
Fracture333 написал:
tried it, the 3 minions in one cast go off so quickly after each other, that only the first explosion gets the buff, the other 2 gets the debuff making it completely ineffective.

That's strange, so far as I'm aware MI absolutely *should not* trigger its own application of EE, and I'm almost absolutely certain it wasn't the case back when MI builds were last a thing (Legacy league I believe).

I'll go ask a dev to explain what's up.
Последняя редакция: Galadedrid. Время: 21 июня 2018 г., 9:56:39
"
Galadedrid написал:
"
Fracture333 написал:
tried it, the 3 minions in one cast go off so quickly after each other, that only the first explosion gets the buff, the other 2 gets the debuff making it completely ineffective.

That's strange, so far as I'm aware MI absolutely *should not* trigger its own application of EE, and I'm almost absolutely certain it wasn't the case back when MI builds were last a thing (Legacy league I believe).

I'll go ask a dev to explain what's up.

hm... that's wierd, maybe i was the one who didnt notice better damage, or faster kills. let me know what the devs said.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация