Spell Damage Tri Element Ele Hit

First off this is my first build guide.

Ive been trying to scale Ele hit and come up with different builds revolving the skill since the change. First I tried scaling with pure attack speed which was great with clear but suffered single target. After seeing people scale it with full fire conversion i knew there had to be an effective way of scaling all 3 elements.

So after much thought I came up with Spell damage bows with Crown of eyes. Thus creating a 1mil+ shaper dps build.

Leveling

To level you essentially level as any spell caster. You can pick whatever spell you like and level as a witch. My spell of choice was Incinerate early with transition to GMP fireball at level 38.
From there it was only getting to level 69 for the build enabling unique of Crown of Eyes. At that point you can equip the bow and enjoy.

Gear

Essentials

This helmet is a must have and 100% required for this build as we are stacking Spell damage which is the largest stat we can achieve on any weapon to scale all 3 elements at the same time.

Any bow can work technically but I chose a Thicket Bow as it is the easiest to achieve a Six Link due to the divination card. After that i Spammed Deafening Essence of Woe until I landed on a +2 socketed bow gems or a +1 gems. +1 is Better if you are running an Empower but I was unable to hit this. Ideally if you have enough currency a +3 Imperial Bow will be best.

My Gear / Gearing

Helmet

This is the Must. It converts all spell damage to attack damage. We are stacking spell damage as besides Projectile damage (which cannot be rolled on weapons) and Melee damage (which also cannot be rolled on weapons), Spell damage is the only way to scale all three elements at the same time in addition to Elemental Damage with Attack Skills.

Weapon

Essence of Woe Bow. Getting +2 Bow or +1 gems is required for more damage. Getting both would be a gold mine.

Body Armour

This item took some thought. I first looked at Loreweave and also at Shroud of the Lightless. Both lack enough energy shield. While lightless gives more penetration which loses effectiveness as we are already stacking so much. Also Abyss Jewels only give 33% damage effectiveness as their is no spell damage abyss jewels.

Quiver

Its between this and Soul Strike. I chose Voidfletcher as it gives +1 pierce which greatly increases my clear without using a Pierce Gem.

Jewelery

On these i chose to stack as much accuracy rating as possible while still getting the necessary resists and Elemental Damage with Attack Skills.

Boots

Very Standard.. Resist, Movementspeed, and Energy Shield.

Gloves

Attack speed, Accuracy, and Energy shield. Nothing else to say.

Belt

Crystal belt with Elemental damage with attacks and resist. More ES would help

The gear you are looking for is Accuracy Rating and Elemental Damage with Attack Skills. Spell damage and Attack speed is also very good. This build does not stack dexterity however so Accuracy Rating is a must.

The chest are can be multiple choices. I found that CI is better than low life due to Damage on Full life support out performs using a extra aura on life. Loreweave can be used but you will suffer on Energy Shield.

I am still trying to find improvements but the gear is not cheapest and I am not rich by any means.

Passive Tree and Pastebin

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAdjDXwOSA-rES0RLxFQEZYWvxhdGGoZihslHNwfGCSLJJ0o-isKLJwspiy_MtE0CjdmPO9Eq0VHRlJGcUlRS65Mi1H7VEdVrlZIV8lYB1xrXfJfamBDYlpo8mt6bRluPXgvfIN85X_GghCDCYRIhMWMNo8aj0aPpo_6kNaQ-pMnlPGXBpitm6GbtZ7EoS-mvqcIpyun1K3xtAy0OLiTvorAZsHFwzrDbcSiyL_K08u9zRbQ0NN-2CTZW9rd323fit-Y37DlGeaB6QLquuvu7BjvS_DV99f4l_v1_Ez-yA==?accountName=etrium1045&characterName=Etrium

https://pastebin.com/xtWvgXYk

How It Works

With the Crown of Eyes and stacking spell damage we scale all three elements of Elemental Hit. In addition to being an Elementalist and running all three heralds we get 25% Elemental Penetration. On top of that we are cursing Elemental weakness and running Elemental Equilibrium. The combination of these gives a total of 114% elemental penetration making our hits very powerful.

Video

Tier 15 Belfrey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5OUJq6tjU&feature=youtu.be
Game crashed at the beginning so i had to restart the recording.

Will come out with more. Planning on doing all Guardians and Shaper soon.

Any advise is appreciated as this is my first guide and I can improve it to give a better representation of the build.
IGN: Etrium
Последняя редакция: etrium1045. Время: 27 июня 2018 г., 7:25:45
Last bumped25 июня 2018 г., 21:10:23
Reserved
IGN: Etrium

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация