Incursion Flashback Event

"
gibsondar написал:
I hope they continue to do so, not that im saying this to spite you. You must understand that its a free game and the majority of their revenue is coming from these 'lootboxes'. It's like saying "Yeah, please stop trying to make money, its bad practice and a stain on the gaming industry".

On previous accounts, GGG has shown a very healthy relationship with its community and its very likely they read these comments and take note of your concern, especially as a newcomer to the game. However, so long as they never push any pay to win shenanigans and continue to only promote things that dont have a direct impact on gameplay with a premium currency I don't mind. That said, yes the community is currently in a limbo in regard to what our understanding of the impacts related to Tencents recent acquiring of the majority stake in GGG and what it may hold for the future. Im optimistic, however there is a genuine concern for the future in 'unknown hands' so to speak.

TL;DR
So long as its only cosmetic, let them promote it as much as they want. It's the majority of the games income.

I would strongly suspect the main income comes from 'normal' microtransactions and supporter packs rather than the lootboxes. But who knows, maybe people's gambling habits are stronger than I think. I don't like those microtransactions either, but GGG are doing them in the 'right' manner by not making the game pay-to-win, so as long as they are cosmetic and not enabling higher DPS or whatever, that aspect is fine by me. I'd prefer if the game had another income model, so we paid for it like normal games and that was that, and didn't have all this microtranscations and lootboxes stuff thrown into the mix (nor the hourly "please buy this" messages in-game).

The lootboxes is the much bigger issue, and like I said I honestly wish they didn't stoop to that level, and let the truly horrible gaming companies in the industry try to take advantage of people's gambling problems via it instead. I'm used to EA and suchlike acting like utter cunts, so I just ignore everything they put out.

As for my original question further up, I suppose the answer is obvious and we start out completely naked, and no currency or gear can be transferred? It seems so from what I have picked up between the lines in other posts.
"
Pangaearocks написал:
Probably a dumb question since I'm new to the game, but I assume people start out "naked" and won't be able to transfer gear or currency from the normal incursion league and into this event?

Just like evry new league / eventleague , microtransaction (like stashtabs or skins) will carry over. Evryone has to start a new level 1 character though and stashtabs will be completly empty. Masterlevels and Ascendancy Trial completions will also be reset.

"
Pangaearocks написал:
And for the love of all that is holy and unholy, please stop promoting lootboxes. It's such a horrible stain on the gaming industry, and I really wish you didn't do it. It's something I associate with EA and their ilk, not a (once) indie company.

Lootbox is not something we should generalize. You can design a lootbox system to get as much money as possible, for example by simply selling power (there are other ways aswell though). And i agree that those abusivly designed lootboxes are a stain on the gaming industry. There is a video made by ExtraCredits wich goes more into detail on what lootbox systems can be designed around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uha5c7hJdA

Personally, I think GGG is already doing a great job at making fair lootboxes, though I would wish for a feature to use duplicates. For example one could get a lootbox by turning in 4 (or any number greater than 1) items from that lootbox. This would allow players to spent unwanted skins or duplicates in for another chance at getting the item they want.
Последняя редакция: Errorcoulndtloadname. Время: 1 авг. 2018 г., 18:59:41
Neat, Can't wait to level to 95 and not win anything. At least it'll feel like a new league.
grrr had to downgrade pc because I pulled a power connection off my board when I was trying to upgrade video card so I'm fucked till next week anyway lol.
"
cyconet написал:
grrr had to downgrade pc because I pulled a power connection off my board when I was trying to upgrade video card so I'm fucked till next week anyway lol.

Lmao, Rip my dude.
If my steam account is not related to this account, can I still win any prize?
just wondering about level rewards is it for HC only or not? can i get these rewards if i play SC?
why have events in past half a year always started so late for Europe? Its horrible. having to play to 3/4 in the morning to reach a logical breakpoint for your party (like BA etc)

Shifting start earlier by 2 hours to the time it used to be (8pm UTC) would be fine for US, fine for Europe, fine for Aus/Nz. Don't really understand the shift... :(
guys how can I join? I see that "join" button does not work in the client.
"
nephand написал:
guys how can I join? I see that "join" button does not work in the client.

You'll be able to join when it starts, so in about 25h.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация