Incursion Flashback Event

"
SoulhunterX96 написал:
just wondering about level rewards is it for HC only or not? can i get these rewards if i play SC?

Yes you can get the rewards in SC
When you say Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event. will I have to stay with shadow because he is what I used for Incursion league? Or can I do a new build in a different ascendancy?
once you ascend you cant re-roll using regrets or such due to the rewards for highest lvl per ascendancy. You will need to roll all new Char/hero for this event.
"
StormyFirelight написал:
When you say Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event. will I have to stay with shadow because he is what I used for Incursion league? Or can I do a new build in a different ascendancy?

You just can't switch your subclass via labyrinth after chose it for current character
it doesn't affect to any other characters on your account
Everything is awesome!
Just to be absolutely clear about this, if you level multiple characters to 95 you basically have multiple chances to win something. Is that correct?
That is correct
ok all good then <3
"
Cor_Blimey написал:
why have events in past half a year always started so late for Europe? Its horrible. having to play to 3/4 in the morning to reach a logical breakpoint for your party (like BA etc)

Shifting start earlier by 2 hours to the time it used to be (8pm UTC) would be fine for US, fine for Europe, fine for Aus/Nz. Don't really understand the shift... :(

Please GGG listen to that man. With this scenario me and probably most of the healthier gamers all around these regions wont play on the start of the league as health/sleep > gaming.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Same thing -> will not start today :(
"
Grewen написал:
I would like the game to be paid and subscription, but removed all these paid effects and gave the opportunity to get them in the game (like a rare loot for example)

Gtfo back to W.o.W with your stained money-bleeding logic. Reason i dont play a majority of mmorpgs is the entire fact that you pay a ridiculous sum if you want to play a subscription game for a year.

let me spell it out in gold;
you have to be absolutely ape shit if you PICK the option of paying 180 usd a year for a game.

i'd much rather of my own will support a game gradually when i feel fit by buying some loot boxes or upgrading storage.
in game: Bearded_Moron

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация