The art/lighting in delve areas & GI are a HUGE visual improvement

I'm blown away by how good the delves look, the textures, lighting, everything is a huge improvement over other areas of the game or prev leagues. It also works really well with GI. The art team definitely deserves some high praise for this!

Now for one suggestion:
Maybe its time to get rid of the light radius on characters so that the GI stands out more? Some of the most beautiful lighting effects i've observed so far are usually in delves (coz of how dark it gets) or off to some corner of the screen beyond my light radius. The light radius just overrides the nice ambient lighting and from a lore/immersion point of view it doesn't make any sense, feels like my character has a fluroscent light strapped to their body. Wouldn't it be so amazing if instead of light radius, the auras/heralds, unique item fx and microtransactions could act as a light source instead? Would just feel so much more natural imo. Maybe this could be an option if u have GI enabled. I have half a mind to play a low life char this league just to enjoy the GI lol
Last bumped3 сент. 2018 г., 1:32:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация