Animations and some graphics seriously need an upgrade!!!

So I love PoE and I adore the depth the game has. Now after the Diablo Immortal thing that happened the other day I see a lot more Diablo players commenting on youtube videos trying to prevent other Diablo players from trying PoE.

They always use the same arguments: "PoE is clunky", "Doesn't feel right", "animations suck".

Now when taking a better look and the graphics, PoE's graphics look way better and not as cartoony as Diablo. The only issue is (I admit the Diablo players are right about this one), the animations of everything is so 2004.

Although Diablo looks cartoony, they have very nice movement animations and ability animations. They have crowd control abilities that amazingly push and pull large packs of monsters. I even saw this grappling hook on DIABLO IMMORTAL, a MOBILE GAME. You could use it to lift yourself towards the ceiling and reposition yourself.

If GGG puts some effort into this, other arpg players literally have no reason not to play PoE. The game is so good but the reason people are backing off is because games like diablo are easier to get into and the abilities feel more rewarding. If PoE felt rewarding when you crush your enemies, the part about "the game being hard to get into" wouldnt even matter anymore!!

You could win a LOT more players GGG. Not only from Diablo.
Last bumped24 нояб. 2018 г., 16:17:57
I notice now I didn't mention the graphics that need an upgrade. All of the playable characters. While I'm at it, character customization?
GGG are working on character models, but it's scheduled for 4.0 expansion, so... Not soon.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkbAlC1po3c

During this podcast, I cant remember the time stamp, the Developer said they have been working on new models for a couple years now and plan to have them finalized in game for the 4.0 Expansion which is like a year or more away.

It just takes a long time because they have to redo all the animations for everything but he specifically mentions that they are doing this to improve the feel of the combat in the game.
Последняя редакция: Artophwar. Время: 24 нояб. 2018 г., 16:19:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация