PLEASE Fix the Neck on the Master Soulstealer armor set (+Helm issue)

I've had to deal with the fact that the human skin neck is forced into a LOT of armor sets, and I've come to terms with it, but the Master Soulstealer chest piece clearly should change at least the neck area to look like the rest of the chest. While I do recognize the actual 'head' of this set changes that, other sets, such as the Celestial chest piece, do not share this issue, and cover up the neck area.

I used the regular skull to show it the best how lame this is.

This was what I was trying to do, but now my only option for a head attachment is a bandana that covers up the neck entirely, except that also clips through the helmet/skull and is not what I want to use.

This just doesn't look right at all... Honestly we should have an option to make the neck area match the helmet or chest, or something like that.... because it just looks so terrible on SO many cosmetic items. I could probably show about 10 different chests and 50 different helmets that look really dumb.

While I'm on the subject of problems with helmets/chests... Can we PLEASE get a fix for Infernal and Arcane Lightning helmet clipping through the Champions HEAD? Picture below.

We (supporters) spend a pretty significant little chunk of change on this game, I don't mean to sound entitled, but these are literally almost the only things we actually pay for with PoE. That said, the reason we buy this stuff is because of how good a job you guys do, both with the game AND cosmetics, so please don't let these little goofy issues ruin our/your products. I realize it isn't important to everyone, but I would be willing to bet people who pay a lot for cosmetics like me are probably the group that DOES care.
IGN: Hotdogs
Last bumped24 апр. 2019 г., 14:39:02
bump
2 bump
3 Bump
4 Bump
5 Bump