Has the "lighting engine" changed with Betrayal? Graphics are odd.

I feel like the game looks a bit different than it used to. And I don't necessarily mean that in a positive way.

Unfortunately I'm no professional in this area at all so it's very hard to describe it for me, but it's especially noticeable if you are in the Northern Forest for example.

If you move around, take a good look at the bushes and foliage around you. It doesn't look right, like it's "constantly flickering". Not sure if it's the right term but it reminds me of some sort of "dithering".
Note that I haven't changed any graphic settings at all since before Betrayal and the only difference is the latest patch. Maybe someone else experiencing the weird lighting (especially on foliage) is more capable of using the right terminology so that the GGG people who this would concern may easier understand what I'm talking about.

Last bumped8 дек. 2018 г., 6:18:46
Yes...

Same issues running on Vega64 and Benq3203R @ 144 HZ.

Tried every setting possible updated back and forth my drivers countless times.
Tried every game setting, every monitor setting, every GPU setting.

It is like light dim on black areas noticing more on dropped items text for example Scrolls and other low currency items. This is when you move when stop everything is normal. This making game unplayable and make my eyes hurt like crazy. Also super noticeable in darken areas like Betrayal Lab.

here in the video clearly can be seen

https://vimeo.com/305202492

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация