[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

Hmm the question above makes me wonder if I play this right...I didn't even use that Blight...I thought the Alleopathy is just there so you don't get hindered and blight was just meh there.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
Hmm the question above makes me wonder if I play this right...I didn't even use that Blight...I thought the Alleopathy is just there so you don't get hindered and blight was just meh there.

you should always use blight. It deals a lot of damage.

You get no benefit from shooting multiple Essence Drains at a target. As soon as you have the buff(the drain from essence drain) you can blight till the buff vanishes (meaning that ED did run its course) at which point you refresh ED again.

Read the tooltips.
"
Mantleting написал:
Heya, i just put the build together after farming some currency, and i really like it.

Got a stupid question...

I just wanted to ask, what is the purpose of blight in bossfights?
1) Do you aim to channel it to proc infusion only, or
2) is it there to deal damage.

From my understanding, withering presence applies hinder, so blight is redundant in that case. So, spreading rot jewels are not used at all?

Well, you got to do something in bossfights- and blight deals quite a lot of damage (it stacks up 20 times so multiply your blight damage by 20. It is quite a bit)

Proc infusion and Arcane Surge with it, yes. Only cast ED if you have to refresh it - it is totally pointless to spam ED. It deals damage over time - not on hit.

Spreading Rot: its in the jewel section of the guide -> read the 3.6 update for it.
It's been a long time coming, but I finally got my 6L Shavs. I pretty much facerolled guardians blindfolded with a level 19 ED XD.

What should my next upgrade be? Watchers Eye (discipline recharge mod), aspect or level 21 ED?

https://pastebin.com/b3k45Ldz
Последняя редакция: subiedude8. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 9:24:56
Need leveling passive tree :D
"
hirakoza написал:
Need leveling passive tree :D

You start out with LifeGear:

Around this point you should switch to ES Gear; take CI if you want:

Here you can support two curses; do not do it if you do not have a shavs yet - use Auras instead. (Disc + Malevolence)

From there on finish out the tree as in the OP.

Asendency go for Vile Bastion first.
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 9:59:39
"
subiedude8 написал:
It's been a long time coming, but I finally got my 6L Shavs. I pretty much facerolled guardians blindfolded with a level 19 ED XD.

What should my next upgrade be? Watchers Eye (discipline recharge mod), aspect or level 21 ED?

Well, one is offense one is defense. It is kinda up to you at this point.

Things to consider:

For a Watchers Eye you ideally would want a "+22 to non ailment chaos damage while affected by malevolence" roll in addition to the disc roll. I do not know how expensive those eyes are - I imagine quite a bit since everyone is playing chaos builds this league.

You will level ED up anyhow and might just get lucky on a corruption - no need to buy it then (or keep leveling some up in your offhand). Then again you can probs just sell off high level EDs for quite a profit if you happen to level some while you get lucky witha corruption.
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
subiedude8 написал:

Well, one is offense one is defense. It is kinda up to you at this point.

Things to consider:

For a Watchers Eye you ideally would want a "+22 to non ailment chaos damage while affected by malevolence" roll in addition to the disc roll. I do not know how expensive those eyes are - I imagine quite a bit since everyone is playing chaos builds this league.

You will level ED up anyhow and might just get lucky on a corruption - no need to buy it then (or keep leveling some up in your offhand). Then again you can probs just sell off high level EDs for quite a profit if you happen to level some while you get lucky witha corruption.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah the aforementioned Watcher's eye is literally unobtainable for a player like me who will never see 50 exalts lol.
"
subiedude8 написал:

Thanks for the advice. Yeah the aforementioned Watcher's eye is literally unobtainable for a player like me who will never see 50 exalts lol.

50? O.o

Damn; I got mine early on for 4EX
- before most people did know what that non ailment mod even was. :/

Kinda sucks that it is so expensive nowadays. Maybe in an upcoming league if you feel like playing this sorta build again they will be a lot cheaper.
I just bought an aspect and I'm having trouble figuring out how to fit it in. How do you have enough mana without enlighten for the 3 auras plus aspect in your shield? Also, it looks like I'll need at least one level 21 blood magic for the curses/clarity...

EDIT: Just realized you have Aul's equipped. Ugh...not sure how I can squeeze this in my build.

I suppose I could just run without CWDT+IC. Instead do flame dash, purity and chaos golem in weapon. Enlighten, malevolence and discipline in shield. Clarity + Blood Magic in helmet and get a level 21 blood magic for my curses in boots...

EDIT: Nope. That only leaves me with 52 mana.....

https://pastebin.com/PjXx1abC
Последняя редакция: subiedude8. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 12:39:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация