[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

Also worth to note that you can just run Witchfire brew

for most scenarios since it has innate Despair on use and could save you a tab bit more on the mana reserve. It'll work for most cases on mob clearing, but probably turn on the actual curse vs boss where there's no mob spawn.

Последняя редакция: MVALLES. Время: 20 дек. 2018 г., 2:05:03
"
MVALLES написал:
Also worth to note that you can just run Witchfire brew

for most scenarios since it has innate Despair on use and could save you a tab bit more on the mana reserve. It'll work for most cases on mob clearing, but probably turn on the actual curse vs boss where there's no mob spawn.

Yup! Or that!
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
I updated one of my earlier answers to you - regarding how to play this build. Check it out if you want to.

Thanks! That makes sense, yeah ))

Another thing, yesterday I opened a veil crafting recipe that gives +% chaos damage vut only on axes, staves, knives and bows. I guess there's no way we can make it work due to weapon limitations?
"
Smirnoffico написал:
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
I updated one of my earlier answers to you - regarding how to play this build. Check it out if you want to.

Thanks! That makes sense, yeah ))

Another thing, yesterday I opened a veil crafting recipe that gives +% chaos damage vut only on axes, staves, knives and bows. I guess there's no way we can make it work due to weapon limitations?

Nah, not really. I mean - you can always run a rare wand and a rare shield and play with Essence drain - but it wouldn't be this build anymore.

I named it Chaos 'Cerberus' due to the weapon/shield combo.
What would be the best way to squeeze in Temp chains somewhere? Maybe replace Despair or is that too much of a damage loss (i'm not gonna fight elder/atziri/shaper)?
Последняя редакция: enicces. Время: 20 дек. 2018 г., 12:28:49
"
enicces написал:
What would be the best way to squeeze in Temp chains somewhere? Maybe replace Despair or is that too much of a damage loss (i'm not gonna fight elder/atziri/shaper)?

You would need to replace one curse, yeah. We only can support two curses anyhow - so the upkeep is not the problem.

What you can do is run Enfeeble (lv21) and TempChains (lv20) together with a Witchfire Brew. So everytime you need Damage you can activate the Witchfirebrew (which is a lv 21 curse and will override a lv 20 curse - in this case TempChains though you can flip that around).

Also keep in mind that Blight slows enemies down by over 70% for a couple seconds. In delves - especially at the end when monsters spawn from all sides - I tend to stand in the middle and spin in a circle blighting everything to death. Works really really well. Throw in a Contagion/ED for good measure at some points and its really comfortable.

Okay, made a tripple Curse Variation! :)

The Tradeoff: No more tripple Purity. :(

I think tripple purities are better vs bosses. (since bosses always also deal a crapton elemental damage and curses are way less effective against them)

Tripple Curse is really strong in regular delves and the like though.

Furthermore I made two variations of the tripple curse: One who also uses enlightens and manages to sneak in arctic armor on top - and one who doesnt use any enlightens at all. :) Which should be neat!

I'll post PoBs for this stuff also into the OP.

Tripple Curse (without Arctic Armor):

https://pastebin.com/tgMqTrvM

Tripple Curse (with Arctic Armor -> needs enlighten):

https://pastebin.com/3GurYY41

Dual Curse + Tripple Purity (vs bosses):

https://pastebin.com/ie8eTPdB

Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 20 дек. 2018 г., 16:13:57
Would u recommend using another amulet when specced into Vile Bastion (if so, which stats to prefer)?
Is Vile Bastion something I should go for first? Or do you recommend going the path of Void Beacon ---> Withering Presence first? Also, is going CI just as easy as picking it in the PoB tree you have listed? Forgive me for the newbish questions, I have just come back to the game after a very long time and a lot of things have changed. The reason I ask about CI is because although I do have a Saboteur at a high level, I have yet to find anything worth an exalt or even an exalt on its own lol, so going after some of the items for low life is tough at the moment.
"
Vomitbelch написал:
Is Vile Bastion something I should go for first? Or do you recommend going the path of Void Beacon ---> Withering Presence first? Also, is going CI just as easy as picking it in the PoB tree you have listed? Forgive me for the newbish questions, I have just come back to the game after a very long time and a lot of things have changed. The reason I ask about CI is because although I do have a Saboteur at a high level, I have yet to find anything worth an exalt or even an exalt on its own lol, so going after some of the items for low life is tough at the moment.

Hi!

I would recommend going for Vile Bastion first, yes. I think ES builds struggel a bit more with early game survivabilty due to the absence of life flasks. So Vile Bastion IMO helps quite a lot with that.

It isn't quite that easy! We usually reserve our LifePool away with Auras and Bloodmagic. If you take CI your Life is 1. You can't reserve a % of 1 since the game only uses Natural Numbers for HP.

I would also wait with taking CI till you got a decent ES Pool together. Till then just play the character normally - don't reserve your life away and run with a life flask or two.

What that means is that you need to take some auras or curses off the PoB I posted runs with. I would try to take off the Purities/Purity of Elements and a curse or two. You can usually substitute resistances on rare gear quite well while levelling.

You can also forgo to take Pain Attunment and Arcane Vision. Since with CI you will always be at full life (or dead :).

Cheers!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация