3.5.1b Patch Notes

No sulphite changes ? Well, see you next league, I guess.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Fixed a bug where Phase Run could make you completely invisible to all enemies.
1 month and something has passed in the league and you fix this right after a guy posted on reddit .... i mean ... why?
So to be clear, instead of fixing SA's collision so that it can fit through doorways effectively, you nerfed it by dramatically increasing the mana cost?

Care to explain the rationale (or lack thereof) behind that one?
"

I wonder if people will ever realise that Delve league ended.

Yes, Delve content was added to the core game. Yes, I can understand that people want to spend more time in Delves. Should Sulphite be super common though and Delve access be cheap n easy? No.

I'd like to spend more time in Breaches. Should they spawn on every single map I open? No.

Hi GGG please revert the scourge arrow nerf. I'm up north on a holiday and I'd rather not come back home to a build that is no longer functional due to mana constraints. Others here have already done a wonderful job explaining why SA consuming mana like blade flurry / lightning tendrils does makes absolutely no sense.

Either that or give my build +20 mana regen, thx
"
Sleepy_Calevra написал:
"

I wonder if people will ever realise that Delve league ended.

Yes, Delve content was added to the core game. Yes, I can understand that people want to spend more time in Delves. Should Sulphite be super common though and Delve access be cheap n easy? No.

I'd like to spend more time in Breaches. Should they spawn on every single map I open? No.

What GGG should realize is that Delve WAS the first alternative to mapping PoE has seen since it's release.

Butchering that is just a no brainer decision, people are TIRED of mapping after 6 freaking YEARS.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
A nice update was waiting for me this morning at 4am. Downloaded and installed it hoping it would fix my problems.

No dice. Login to wash dc. Nice strong signal, looking hopeful. Got into map got exciting and bam crash.

Back in Texas this time, crashed in hideout.

Back in California, got into hideout made a dash to the map (still running) & crash instantly.

Bye
this new patch is super bugged....

i dun really experience any crashing issues but after the patch, i've crashed like every 15min... GGG no long QA their patches now?
Thanks ggg Who will give me money for daggera now????? Man did Build And now he is 1.5 LOST EXALTS.
Who will give this loss to me now ???? .
To hell, light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Последняя редакция: KAISERpl. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 9:50:04
The oriath big mural that you put on the floor, that you get when you unlock the sately hideout is gone is that a bug or you guys realy took that out?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация