About incursion and stone of passage

Ok I am getting really frustrated on incursion because I can't connect the rooms at all...

What exactly are the requirements for a stone of passage to drop in incursion? I haven't played this league and I don't get it at all. I have seen stone of passage drop in my 3 first incursions and ever since never one stone even when there is nothing left to kill? First of all is this guaranteed drop? or could it be that if you are unlucky you don't get any even if you clear the room? Does the drop rate depends on your magic find?
Last bumped12 янв. 2019 г., 20:42:43
You are guaranteed a stone every incursion that has red doors so either you are not killing every monster or your loot filter is hiding it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Последняя редакция: mark1030. Время: 12 янв. 2019 г., 19:20:18
!!!
The loot filter, dang it I had not think of that

Thanks a lot
I have set up a special filter for stone and bingo I get the stone with no problem, thanks again
If you're using a custom filter and haven't set a minimap icon for it, I really recommend doing it, btw.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация