3.5.1c Patch Notes

"
Raezzor написал:
Have you tried defragging your ggpk file? Cuts down on the size and should speed up patching a bit.

Don't think Steam players can use the defrag tool. Would be wonderful if it's possible.
"
Echador написал:
"
HellRiderTheMad написал:
"
Kevlarus80 написал:
Over an hour to install a 45MB patch on steam...

Time to invest in SSD, took me about a minute and the disk LED indicated heavy disk use.
The game is large and apparently the patch had to read/write through a lot of files.

Took 30 mins to install for me, game is on SSD, Steam is terrible with PoE patches.

Well, steam did it in a minute on my SSD, but then it's Samsung EVO series, really performing.
I'm not bragging. There's a lot of factors in the operating system alone that could slow down the process of reading/writing on a large serie of files.

Steam indeed is heavy when pereallocating the files, which could've been the issue on your system.
Последняя редакция: HellRiderTheMad. Время: 13 янв. 2019 г., 21:38:19
no more sky high yellow circle :(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
good to see that this gamebreaking bug becomes priority instead of useless things of still unreachable syndicate spawns or not at all appearing ones, not to forget the trade API nobody is realy using in this game...
"
Echador написал:
"
HellRiderTheMad написал:
"
Kevlarus80 написал:
Over an hour to install a 45MB patch on steam...

Time to invest in SSD, took me about a minute and the disk LED indicated heavy disk use.
The game is large and apparently the patch had to read/write through a lot of files.

Took 30 mins to install for me, game is on SSD, Steam is terrible with PoE patches.

It's always been horrible. Steam made the updates about 1000% better, which tells you all really.
I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
It;s Still bugged on some maps :

https://prnt.sc/m6vuv1
So nothing useful, like client crashes or anything like that. Just a bit of pretty. cause that's important.

X
why are people so ungrateful

why the fuck does this change mean they're not working on other stuff meanwhile. you don't even know what it took them to fix this bug, maybe they noticed it early and the fix was easy. stop whining, they didn't forget about the game they're developing.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Последняя редакция: DaCurse. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 4:45:37
Where Immortal Syndicat now ? 5/6 maps done - not see no1
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Are steam users will suffer forever with this install times?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация