3.5.1c Patch Notes

"
DaCurse написал:
why are people so ungrateful

why the fuck does this change mean they're not working on other stuff meanwhile. you don't even know what it took them to fix this bug, maybe they noticed it early and the fix was easy. stop whining, they didn't forget about the game they're developing.

THIS ^
Try to fix fluctuating ping on Milan server, goes from 60 to over 1000 ms sometimes!
I Am a Ninja
It wanst introduced in 3.5.1b it was bugged way before, however i do appreciate the fix
Blood and Glory!
I crash every 3-4 time when try to get to act 8 Sarn Encampment, GGG really, when it will end? It start with 3.5.1b
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Nerd point:

Was this patch too late after the other to be called a hotfix or something? It's kinda brief compared to a 'normal' letter/version number upgrade :P

Thanks for the fix, though. I wondered why that icon thingy around Einhar was suddenly hovering above his head. Wasn't sure what it was at first.
Phase run now %0 invisibil
it need to be %50 says on wikipedia
why from 3.4 to 3.5 i start to get a ton of game crashes and moslty "unexpected disconnect"
in 3.4 i didnt had even 1 of those, esspecialy when starting the game. i switched my graphics to the lowest and still get a lot of disconnects when logging/tp.
"
Zphyr написал:
"
Raezzor написал:
Have you tried defragging your ggpk file? Cuts down on the size and should speed up patching a bit.

Don't think Steam players can use the defrag tool. Would be wonderful if it's possible.

is there a reason to use steam with PoE anyway?
"
gt33 написал:
"
Zphyr написал:
"
Raezzor написал:
Have you tried defragging your ggpk file? Cuts down on the size and should speed up patching a bit.

Don't think Steam players can use the defrag tool. Would be wonderful if it's possible.

is there a reason to use steam with PoE anyway?

For me it's mainly because of steam wallet, alongside the silly self-satisfaction of achievements (I know we can sync but it's troublesome).

However, the fact that Steam requires a ton of drive space for all and any updates is starting to counterbalance the slightly positive aspects. That and the infamous slowness.
When can we get it added to stop spawning in Oriath?

So Laggy >.<

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация